☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Monday, April 11, 2005
title :
finally it came..my cpu just came yesterdae...at around 10.30pm lyk that...now my speaker working...last tyme did'nt...aniwae let me tok bout yesterdae...yesterdae gt band practice...actuali i was late but luckily the frnt gate haven open yet wen i reach...phew...then bring down symbols..bla bla...then gt sectionals..then after that we go wear the long sleeve shirt and coat...veri hot...i tink the coat a little too big fer me ...haha....then we got take a lot of pics ...coz this ish the last practice wif this badge...*sob sob*...haha....then i go run up and down coz of jing yu lor...wanna take this wanna tke that...tired lar my legs...haha....during break me and farhana and fazee go eat mee soto together....we r lyk damn hungri ...so must eat to haf energy to blow....then after that got take pic fer each section...i wonder hw i look in the pic..hope okay lar..hehe...vein...then after that change into bnd tee shirt coz the long sleeve shirt can c inside haha...then after that fall out...then ms ngiam gave a short review of our last practice...she gave us an envelope wif veri 'touching' message...inside oso got hello panda...yummy...then after that went home...haiz...gonna miss everyting...cherished every moment i had...kay tts all ....fer todae later go andalus which is religious class...after that gt tuition...haiz...soo sian....gt tuition sum more....maybe i will fall asleep wen he ish teaching haha.....then tml ish syf...argh!!...i scared i play wrong note on tt dae...i don wan syf to be soo early...my message to band ish that we will try our best and overcome any obstacles together....and now i am lyk having mood swings...always cry myself to sleep....and wen i tink of that situation started crying again....are u aware of wad u make me feel??...i guess not...i hope so...i am soo emotional these daes...haiz...*sob sob*...my mind ish nt straight...maybe i need an xpert on controlling ur emotions......haha...i am crapping...aniwae my fav song recently ish it's lyk that and Do somEthing!!...here ish the lyrics...

Do Somethin'
[Intro]Do you feel this
I know you feel this
Are You ready?
I dont think so
[Part 1]Somebody give me my truck
So I can ride on the clouds
So I can turn up the bass like...
Somebody pass my guitar
So I can look like a star
And spend this cash like...
Whatchu gonna do when the croud goes Ayo?
Why you standin' on the wall?
Music startin' everywhere
So why dont you just move along?
[Chorus]I see you lookin at me
Like I'm some kind of freak
Get up out of your seat
Why dont you do somethin'?
I see you lookin' at me
Like I got what you need
Get up out of your seat,
Why dont you do somethin'?
[Part 2]Now you all in my grill
Cause I say what I feel
Only rocks on what's real
Baby bump bump
But I can't do that with you
Only here with my crew
I can roll if you can
Dont be a punk punk
Whatchu gonna do when the croud goes Ayo?
Why you standin' on the wall?
Music startin' everywhere
So why dont you just move along?
[Chorus x2]Na nanananananaUh!Na nananananananana
[Bridge]I see you lookin' over here
Cant you tell I'm havin' fun
If you care like I know
You would stopstarrin' at us
And get your own space
And do somethin'
[chorus x2]Fuck!Do Somethin'Ow!
Why dont you do somethin'?