☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, July 20, 2008
title :
I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
[ johnson's shiny head]
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
*
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
[ the hair problem LOL]
No I can't stand the pain
*
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
[or rather hair fading away =X]
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
*
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread/hair
I wanna start this over again
*
So I try to hold
On to a time/hair! when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
*
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
[ hair fading away LOL]
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
*
I've made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
[hair fading away]
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
*
UNTITLED by simple plan
-----------------------------------
so this pretty much relate to
dear johnson.
was sang by wei ern .. a different version
though.
at the night spent near the bay
so you get the idea
HAHA!
am i mean? well i dont think my class would think so
:/
for entertainment purposes (:
*
------------------------------------------
*
oh such a random post i know!
well thank you for wasting your time
LOL.
blogged at 8:10PM

Untitled - Simple plan