|
posted : Sunday, August 03, 2008
title :
hey , just posted up a new song & i loooooooooooove it. dont you? heard it from hx babeh's laptop. the first time i heard it i fell in love with it. it like the whole mashup of the nice slow tempo songs i used to freakng like.
oohhhh yeaahh, sing along if you want to. here's the lyrics. some are not correct i think, got it frm some random websites.

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks, And I'm tryin to get back Before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test and Nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention I reckon it's again my turn To win some or learn some But I won't hesitate no more, no more, It cannot wait I'm yours
The dawn is breaking Ah light shining through You're barely waking And I'm tangled up in you Yeah
Well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you're free Look into your heart and you'll find love love love Listen to the music of the moment may be see with me Alla peaceful melody It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved
I'm open, you're closed Where I follow, you'll go I worry I won't see your face Light up again
Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong were seek to right (I’m sure) Out of the doubt that fills my mind ( There's no need to complicate our time is short) I somehow find (This is our fate)You and I(I’m yours ) collide
I can’t stand to fly I’m not that naive I’m just out to find The better part of me
I’ more than a bird, I’m more than a plane I’m more than some pretty face beside a train And it’s not easy to be me
Was it not enough stimulation Hit by a brick the other day, just when I thought that I’m okay You didn't like my conversation I can't come up with something new It doesn't really matter what I do So here’s my observation You could never see it through my eyes And I’m too tired to try
I was lost and alone trying to grow making my way down that long winding road And no reason no rhyme like a song out of time and there you were standing in front of my eyes how could I be such a fool to let go of love and break all of the rules girl when you walked out that door left a hole in my heart and now I know for sure
I’m here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby And I dream about you all the time I’m here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight It’s only you and me
I was lost and alone, but your still on my lonely mind It can not wait I’m yours I cant stand to fly You finally find, You and I collide I’m just out to find, You finally find, You and I collide You finally find, You and I collide
the tracks are: 1) I'm yours 2)Collide 3)Superman 4)Always getting over you 5)All that I need and lastly; 6)here without you.
ENJOY (:

|
|