☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, November 09, 2008
title : As promised
Okay time to post up the
34th NCO Band Pass out parade.




Since my video-taking isnt that
superb,
I'm just gonna post up other's people
video of it.
[:






And now what I've been wanting to do
lahr.



PICTURES!
during the SDZ concert
:D
(credits to belle)


Photobucket

The ticket.

Photobucket

Naa, Belle & me
( i look awfully tired & pucat :/)

Photobucket

Nabilahs

Photobucket

I decided to spoil the picture.LOL

Photobucket

& then its belle's turn to spoil it haha.

Photobucket

Belle quoted : " If only the brochure is a real popcorn"
LOL i wish it was too !



All in a rush, We never got to took
picture with the dancer herself
]:



Okay thats all for now.
I cant seem to start on doing WEBP.
I'm blogging instead.
madness!





Overdued pictures next time yall.
~