☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008
title : Never expect haha!
When Insanity strucks,
Random-ism comes along with it too!
[:





Okay this is really random.
So dont continue if you dont want to read some
random stuffs haha.
Since i just finished my maths personal report...
(yay!)
i shall blog haha.





Am currently in the study room..
& i am hearing the
shutter sound "click" of a camera phone..
i heard it like fifteen times in a row alr for the last 10 mins or so.




so I'm guessing my elder brother
is taking self portraits of himself!
LOLOLOLOOL!
(take note of the time now~)





this is freakingly weird if you know him
yourself.
So for those who do.. I know you'll
laugh along with me too HAHA :D
( right A??)




But to come to think of it..
Is it normal or weird for guys
take photo of themselves...
hmmmm





I guess in this case..
It is lahr! HAHA.
i shall go peek into his room already.
LOL
* sneaks off*