|
posted : Saturday, November 08, 2008
title : Move those beats.
Strictly Dance Zone "Sole Searching" 08'
........ ....................... ................................. .................. ......... ...... ...
 
Was the bomb. highlight of the day please. everthing was awesome uh. i love dance! ( if only i can dance like them .. LOL)
& some reminded me of step up 2 0.0
anyway , I went to the concert with nabilahs and nurul and her bf right after the badmintion event so yeah. Was looking forward to it. Cause i love to see people expressing themselves through movements :D ( in short , dancing lurh)
Met Nabilahs at the convention centre. When the convention main door opened, we went inside.. & as usual naa was being crazy by polluting the air with her piercing scream. HAHA!
cause nurul poked her surprisingly. & i thought she was too excited for the concert lahr! semangat per HAHA.
I think people was damn shocked lurh. LOL.
We settled in , & then the dancing craze begin. I can't imagine how tough their training was lurh. Cause its nice to me. The moves were great. I love that item , and that item, and tt hip hop item.. Cry , Disturbia , Secrets.. and a hell lot more!
During interval , Naa teached us this crazy game. I was beating myself abit too hard. Cause frustrating lahr! my mind is asking my hand to do that certain thing but it did the opposite. this is wut i call no coordination. LOL.
I think some of you are lost.. next time i show you how the game goes eh [;
After the whole thang was over, we went down to say hi to sab :D Then we went out to Gombak Al-alif coffee shop for dinner [:
I had Nasi Ayem Penyet. aka Chicken-kana-smack-Flat rice LOL. figures,
And as usual, I cant finish.. luckily naa helped me [:
We strolled our way back home & here I am.. with alot of things on my mind currently.
Note to Self:
1) WebP tutorial 3 2) Java quiz 3)Maths .. fuck maths. Why must it be you? 4) Straighten things out with myself.
Okay update soon later. with pictures. But cant promise whthr thr will be pics.
Sabrina, youre great dancer lah! For a first timer, it didnt look like it was your first time ler. :D:D:D:D proud of you babe ! :D
|
|