☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Saturday, November 29, 2008
title : You dont know yet.
I hate it when this happens.
( yes those four letter words)
Make me feel so goddamn pissed & insecure.
Some of you may find it foolish.
But i i guess i depend on that one thing alot.





Now, i've lost the f cable wire.
& it could not be charged.
So my mp3 is redundant without it.





Was too angry that it sooned turn into sadness.
Somehow sadness turns into something else
instead.
Suddenly, it all came back.
yes it.




I dont know how to deal with it yet.
Maybe i should , maybe i shouldnt.
One way or another i have to face it one day.




P/s: im not some lifeless alien you know.
I'm a human .I have feelings.
and those feelings have a limit too.
When it gets accumulated too much under the
surface..
One day , it might just burst out and expose themselves.
Then , you'll know why not to mess
with such things anymore.




I shall put on a facade again.
and bear with it while i can last.
IF i can last anymore that is.





I've been putting that song on repeat
quite alot these days.
I guess i know what it meant.






Troubled.