Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
Hey, so i'll be updating "Wassup with me" recently [:
Hmm on wednesday which was like 17 Dec. I went over to my cousin's house & then went off for East coast park. It was like ten in the morning. Yes, early i know.
So we went to rent my bike first. Since the inline skating rental shop isnt open at that part of ECP, we had to rent only one bike and travel frm that part to another end which is heading towards the Macs. I think it was like more than 2.4 km LOL.
Then finally A got her rollerblades and we rode back our spot there. Soon my renting hours ended , and we got a double double bike instead! Damn fun lah hahaa. At first, we had a hard time trying to find both our balance so that we wont fall to either side. We were screaming away like some arse that i think the whole ECP can hear us lahr HAHA.
Then we finally took off! but the problem is when we stop, its hard to start again. LMAO. So you get the idea how we were reacting and stuffs. We went to the ecp jetty where people were fishing and stuffs. Damn cool~ i nvr fished before... I want to try someday! :D And i was thinking " Here got fish meh?" Suddenly i saw a damn big fish they caught. okay mayb not THAT BIG but it was like as long as my arm...
We took pictures at the jetty! but it's not with me yet. I shall grab it one day and post it here for ya'll to see! :D
After riding and stuffs, headed back her house. Camwhored along the way hoho.
*insert pictures*
Me, That annoying cute lil girl LOL (hani) & A-ss!
This is the "after look"
I look damn messy :/
This 4 year old cousin of mine [:
Ohmy sun-kissed
I like this out of the whole bunch the most ❤ Look at what the lil girl is up to ! HAHA.
Okay that's what happened tt day. Oh we went to explore jurong point after tht && bought shoes. Jurong point is damn big to explore. We saw mark lee too LOL.
Okay time to end this post for now. Nvm, there's still more to come!