☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Tuesday, December 23, 2008
title : Its my thing


Hello upper east siders.

( i'm starting to miss watching gossip girls :/)



I'm here to procastinate.
again.
i need to start on my webp already.
but the one thing i need to do is not moving!
>=|




Yesterday, 22 dec.
I went to watch twilight again.
since they're watching it too.
HAHA.
yes for the second time.
but this time it was different co. , different version and diff place.



Sorry peeps i was late :x
I thought it was kinda neaaaar.



So it was like a digital twilight version :D
The cinema is awesome. except that It looks more like a theatre
or a concert hall to meeh.
The co. i was with was weehong, hx, wy and ed.
supposed to be a class outing thing.
but ended up with five people haha.


I like the atmosphere when watching [:



Oh something funny and silly happened.
during the movie i took off my sneakers so that
my legs can go anywhere they want to LOL.
When the movie ended it was kinda dark..
I was wearing back my sneakers and decided to put up my leg
and rest it against the front seat.




Then i realised...
I was wearing left sneaker on my right foot and my right sneaker on the left foot.
LMAO.
no wonder it feels awkward wearing it back.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.




I told hx and them, they laughed like madcow.
I shall ask the picts frm them soon~!
so you can see it visually here HAHA.

~


Today like finally..
I am lazing at home.
resting , slacking , daydreaming, dazing and whatnots.



My brother bought me Mac hotcakes for breakfast today
I think it made my day :D
( thank you brother aka another mother ! )
Its been seriously way too long since i had one.
Perhaps.. last year?



Tomorrow meeting up for GEMs project.
i think~


& there's the slumber disco party..
i'm thinking whether i should go :3
since i've said " it will be my last"
yesterday :/






Okay , that's all for now...
I'm sooooooooooo gonna hunt for NEW MOON.









P/s : A, sooo when are we gonna start our book hunting?
& Wy! when you're buying tell meeeh too babe! :D