Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2008
title : Make it even
HAIR PEE BIRD DAY EDWIN SIN BU KA KE. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I'm back from sentosa! *inserts wide grin/upside down* Might be a long post ahead. Pictureless for the mean time! [: & As usual my mum will keep bugging/spam call me not to go home so late. I reached home before eleven, and she still find it abit late. ( the limit have always been 11pm -.-) She spammed call me until five times lahr D: its not like im doing something bad or what ahhh. So as normal, she gave me her favourite catchphrase. " you're a girl, act like one" -.- Sometimes i wish, i rather be a boy. To me, being a boy means having much more freedom than girls cause they won't be taken advantage of so easily. If you know what i mean. I guess its normal for every teenage girl to experience this.. or am i the only one? haha. Nevermind i shall be a mummy's girl these few days. with hidden agenda LOL. haha my plan [; Okay sidetrack a little. Sooo in the morning went to take 188 to sentosa! :D:D I met hx, leo and joel. They were the first few to arrive before me. Then it was zhenli and ed and bruce. Followed by wan, Wan was soooooooooooooooo "early" lahr. But weiern was much much "earlier" than him. haha. We went to watson to buy tanning lotion and then hypermarket to buy snacks and daiso for mat. Siloso bitch is our destination for the day. We settled down and then dunk in the sea water. i hate it when it comes contact with my eyes. damn pain. We played basketball at first! i score few hoops [: & then it was volleyball. I found my love in the sport named volleyball/beachball. I seriously find it nice. ( eventhou i was kinda suay cause not much winning -.-) Then it was, sea monkey -- tanning session -- volleyball -- daidee -- Basically that's wht we all did uhr. haha. Oh i sudd remembered somethng. ive been hit with a basketball right smack in my face. damn sakit can. Suddenly it reminded me of my childhood past... Flying soccer balls in my face. "thanks" to my brother. Okay so we washed up and bathe. Made our way to vivo. & my foot suddenly did a stunt on me. I cannot bend it properly as i walk. I think its having a slight coma for that moment. ]: We surprised birthday boy EDWIN SIN BU KA KE with a birthday ice cream swensens cake! at vivo sky garden. ( my fav!!) He thought wunying didnt come. But guessed wrong. Wy, weehong and bruce showed up at the rooftop with the cake! :D:D Then they decided to give special treatment for him. They threw his slippers one storey down. HAHA! Had dinner , played games. and tadah im home! P/s: Just now while waiting for the monorail one bloody insect with WINGS decided to land on my poor smelling good head lah. & i thought joel put "hx hairclip" on my hair. I went on to caress it to take the "hairclip" out. & then it started to make a buzzing sound. THEN I REALISED IS A FREAKING FLYING BEETLE. AND I F FREAKED OUT. KNS. the beetle somehow find me attractive today -.- seriously. after they help me 'shoo' it off. It flew back to my direction. wtf. I HATE FLYING INSECTS PERIOD. :3 oh and my skin kana sunburn! not tanned evenly. D: |