☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Thursday, December 04, 2008
title : my kind of society
I suggest you all to join facebook
for the sake of..




PET SOCIETY.
When my pet is feeling high as i bathe it,
i am also high.
damn cute.
ohh pet society is something like
neopets? must take care , feed the pet and stuffs .



Look at how 'high' my pet is!
^^




Maths paper is over.
And i guess i am too.
I dont know how i fare for it.
Hope i can pass.




And as what nabilah quoted to me.
" you fc5 hardcore eh!"
which is really true.
LOL. except for today we didnt go :x
We went taka instead!
:D:D




Gonna crash bbss tmr(which is today LOL) !
woohooo. see what it is like after the renovation.
[:
& see my lovely eeyore(ee-ohhs)
section frm bbss band!
:D







P/s: I am preety uplifted for now.
cause my most dreaded paper have ended.
yes that M word.
is like as worse as M cramps too ya know.