☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, January 04, 2009
title : The beginning

Im feeling a lot better to blog down
already [:




Thank god.
I felt like hell those last few days.
which was on the eve on new year's day &
on the new year day itself.
The day after wasnt that bad as before.




I caught a stomach flu but its the diaorrhea version.
The pain sucks ass.
It's like mood swing cause it comes and go, tsktsk.
Since babehs said the toilet is my second home,
(cant tell why they claim it is haha)
It became my ultimate #1 for those 2 days
D:





Okay so We watch I.P Man that day.
It was awesome & funny lah.
Mostly awesome cause there's alot of kungfu moves.


















Exchanged presents with them!
:D
( hope you like it babehs [: )
Even though its small, my love for all of you is big.
aww so cheesy but its true hehe.



Oh thanks Shortypinoy aka Ethel for the sweets!
:D



Hmm well as most of you guessed it
i spent my new year's eve
being sick. great.



Since everyone wrote down their new year's resolution.
Maybe i should too.
Which is to stick to my previous years' resolution.
And a short summary of 2008.
It was short & sweet.
Seriously very short. I think this year passed by too fast already.
I wanna be fourteen again. or at least have a TEEN in my age
forever & ever.
Simply saying, i dont wanna grow up.
LOL. but i do wanna grow up vertically!
HAHA.



Hmm, 2008 was a blessed year.
I'm still in contact with my friends and found new ones too.
All are loved by me :D
Lets make it last forever shall we? :D
And I'm really thankful to all of you who are part of my life now.
Really.
& thanks for everything! [:





Oh this is my first post for the year 2009.
And this is the first picture for the "new year post"

Photobucket

My niece [:
I carried her once before.
I was soooo stiff cause i'm scared that i would wake her up.
It feels so awkward too.
The skin is like so fake LOL.
I kept touching the skin cause it feels so weird somehow.
Like a doll.
Anyway her name is Nadia Erina i think.
Nice name eh.



Well Have a great year ahead people!
Bye :D





Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place,
If we only had a way to make it all..
Fall Faster Everyday.