☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, January 25, 2009
title : In need of a new battery !!


Anyone knows where to buy a HP LIGHTWEIGHT COMPAQ BATTERY ONLY w/o the laptop? Cause i'm in need of one now. My battery now is like totally redundant to meeeh. Not much use cause although i charged it fully. It can only last for like 10 minutes flat. Yes, that sucky. kanasai ):



Blame it on me ): I'm lazy to take care of my laptop and the battery, not to let
it overcharge or whatever. So noooow this is what i get. I'm not those people who would really really take care of their things *sighs*



Okay so for now, i shall let it rot to hell -.- Anyone knows where to buy the battery itself, Do leave me a tag yeah! Much much much appreciated if you let me know :D. There's been much of wordy posts recently and i think there won't be much readers reading this or other posts.
but wth heck, worth a try.



P/s: I'm finally starting on my assignment la.
Like wth la finally man! haha.