☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, April 26, 2009
title : I promise and i promise. now im keeping it!


A big fat helloooooooo to you! * waves gila-ly * :D:D:D
Its been a week since school started and all in all its all okay because i dont feel any stress!
you know why? cause i dont know what the heck any of my module is about and yeap its all OKAY!!
-.- can you sense my sarcasticness? hahahaha okay shall be more optimistic. i will TRY MY VERY BEST to know what have been taught. i only know two module's name tt i gave, the STD ( actually supposed to be SDT) and FLASHER HAHAHA ( for the module doing flash).
I think flash is the cheapo version of animation. I wanna learn animation. I regret not joining ddm -.-
okay i shall not be a betrayer. PROGRAMMING ROCKS * nudge my geeky glasses*




I think i am so lame. Whats with the ** manzxzxzxzx! hahahaha. Anyway, slacked alot at school.
and there was one particular day that i was preety damn unlucky or cursed or whatever.
First it started off with ( if i remember correctly) buying a SHINY STAR NECKLACE 10 bucks.

I wore it only a few hours and then the chain broke -.- Went to the uncle to help me repair it and guess what it was repaired and then broke again. Okay maybe this part its not my fault.
Suddenly i bumbed into sri, sunchong, hui shi and ben. Sri showed me her cute FURY domo pouch.
so i went to play with it. Guess what the mini idk whts tt thing called balls of chain(?) broke.
Lucky can be repaired la. Managed to find the head of the chain. By then i dont dare to touch peoples' things. I remember breaking other stuffs other than these two but i forgot what.


Okay what a wordy post. Shall continue from here HAHA. A fresh passage -.-
Bused home with wunying. I was engrossed talking to her and then i saw her tapping out cause
its her stop. Unknowingly i did the same thou its not my bus stop. I am really damn unfunctional suddenly. One time i wanted to point three, guess what i point two fingers only. My index suddenly cannot function. Okay let me draw for you people. Cause i know your imagination is limited HAHA.


Get it now do you? hahahaha. My number three is when my index finger is also pointed up.
HAHAHA. can you like imagine the situation. I was talking wanted to point three suddenly
these two functional fingers only showed up. HAHAHAHA.
I swear i was laughing like mad la.
Eh my drawing like not bad eh? HAHAHAHA. ah k (Y) lol.


Okay back to the cursed day. After that i went home hoping nothing else breaks. Guess what.
I was hungry. I went to my kitchen grab a rice scooper. The rice scooper digs in the pool of rice.
Naturally i will scoop it what. I think im wonderwoman la cause suddenly when i wanna scoop
THE FREAKING RICE SCOOPER HANDLE BROKE LA HAHAHA idk if i should laugh or wut.
Cause im like damn suay but at the same time its retarded. I went on yelling "pecah pecah alamak asyik pecah!!" means " break break alamak always break only!"
Okay okay i shall draw again HAHAAHAH! -.-



Handle broke. So much for handle with care eh hahahaha. My brother went to see he also say
" what you eat ah nowadays so strong. I also want your diet " -.-


And then i lost the guitar pick. ): I keep losing and breaking stuffs. And my white teddy shirt also gone. zzzzzzzzzzzzz to the max. By then i was freaking pissed with myself.
Can cry ah! HAHAHA. okay but yah really. like so damn frustrated suddenly. Oh ya i signed up for
FOR( freshmen orientation reunion). They gonna have serenade sessions cool or wut!!



Okay okay, lets continue today okay!
So today 25/4 was working again. I like lah. I suddenly like having work on weekends. Its like
making use of my time to earn money (: and yes la no more burden!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
I went on my way to plaza sing which is at dhoby gaut. I went solo cause shulin went to take the red line. All the way to outram i was still okay I can find my way. Oh fyi! im a Sucker for mrt lines seriously. Then i reached dhoby gaut *faints* so many escalator here and there until idk go where!!!! I always follow people blindly cause i always go to places with people who know
their directions hahaha. I end up going back down to take the purple line. So i followed the signs. Finally i found my way out la! But then suddenly dk wheres plaza sing main entrance.
Met huixuan and then finally we're there hahahaha.


So i was handling the Redeem lucky draw counter la. I so love the place cause the atmosphere
is all goooooood cause there's music blasting!! :D:D Then in between gave out
flyers. Saw another roadshow at the other end. There was a snake man!!
As in a man and a snake around his neck. Damn big la siol! then got one girl prob a secondary school girl was standing nearby. The snake man basket sia cause he randomly place the snake
around her la!! She was screaming away then she cooled down then asked her
friends to take picture of her with the damn big snake ( i think longer than me -.-) I THINK SHE ROCKS CAUSE SHE GOT GUTS TO DO IT MAN OMG. She happily walked off with her cool
cool awesome picture. After her turn, a hot girl went to him and asked for the snake to be wrapped
around her. Guess what she was posing happily with the snake and then kisses the snake on
the head. LIKE WOW OHH EMMM GGEEEE.
I think the snakes damn cool. I wanna try hahaha! but really i want. But i need a bloody good camera to take the picture.



During work, saw dmit seniors la! I was stoning while giving out flyers suddenly i saw
SHINYYSTAR!! hahaha. She was enjoying her day while im like working zzz lol.
Soon we also saw gavin and jiawei!! hahahaaha. Damn zai. Oh by then i swear my leg felt numb cause i was standing like from 2pm to 6pm plus. Wow my legs kana train already hahaa.
Went to have break at macdonalds with stanley, huixuan and lifeguard LOLOL.
Then it was shu lin's turn to go for break and my turn to mend the booth.
When we're both there we suddenly started to request song from the DJ at our side.
Like " circus" , " just dance"," in the ayer" and alot more la all those dance songs!
OH AND CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH TOO I WAS HIGH HAHAHA.
We were like damn good mood that time. Most probably i'm crapping away and entertaining ourselves. Knocked off from work at about 930pm.


Oh i think the EMCEE jeremy, i think he's a radio dj for 91.3 FM. His voice damn cool la.
I like DEEJAYS voice cause yes i once dreamed of being a radio dj. I think its damn cool to
play songs know more songs and interact with people ^^.V
Oh, there was quite a number of times people approached me and talk to me in chinese. zzz.
One of the salesperson there even said : " You look like chinese but those tan tan until very long then dark dark " WHAT THE HELL LA. DARK DARK THANKS AH
* spams whitening* LOL.
After packing up said bye to stanley and that DJ. The Malay DJ like asked whats shulin name.
And its hard for him to pronounce cause hes malay wut! So i said to him. " Her name is Shoe * points to shoe* then liLIN ( candle in malay)"
SUDDENLY HIS FACE DAMN SHOCKED when i talked malay LOLOL -.-
He was like " Youre malay?! you look like chinese la. I wanted to talk malay to you but then i was like 'you chinese or malay sia?' "
HAHAAHAHHAA. his face damn shocked. And i convinced him i am a malay cause i spoke more malay lol. Yeap, i think being a DJ like damn cool job. Just chill and play songs one corner.
So chicken mcnugget. I think i have identity crisis. Hmmm, my apetite grown bigger suddenly la! wow. -.- okay random.


Mars ball-ed with shulin and then reached home at about 11 plus. Yeap and Im here blogging like what seems like a never ending post. And its still not ending there's pictures! hahahaha.
(:


* pictures from last week after knocking off from work*









There's more but nahhh i shall stop this one here. Heres the outdated ones.


HAHAHAA. ZHEN LI 158 CAUGHT SLEEPING. so unglam. Oh i created a song for him.
HAAHAHA. i shall share next time (:


OREO COUPLE. * checks out skin colour to know why* LOL! bruce bluetoothed this to me. random siol hahaha.


During that time when we all went to burger king to dine ^^.V BRYAN LUCKY BASTARD
HAHAHAAHHA! ( i think i like my hair here HAHA -.-)



During love gems, we were asked to draw our hotspots for vacation and
Wan drew this. Guess what ? MERLION SIA LOLOLOL! oh grabbed from wunying (:





PARDON ME. its ben freaking long since ive drawn i swear! haha thus the childish outcome
-.- HAHA but i wanna highlight the pussycat that was being vandalised like wut
HAHAHA. This was during love GEMS. oh ya i finally know Wan's full name HAHAHAA.
* click to enlarge*



This is what people wrote for me during the FOC camp goodbye session. Oh they paste
paper on our backs and let people to write and we only get to see it until everyone
wrote finish. cool or wut. Yes some are censored cause i find it very VULGAR HAHA!
-.-



Okay thats all! Ciao people. Have a good day ahead ^^.V
How loooooooooooooooooooong is my post.
HAHAHAAHAHA. -.-