Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Monday, April 27, 2009
title : Tao kae noi. Great.
TAG REPLIES: Alpha : Hello bootch! Hanger: ah k yah the used yah paramore why cannot ah?!! LOL (Y) Imah : its time for some bleaching action. Try Fab hahaha. Sabrina: THANKS AH YOU NOT HELPING HAHA. // Something to confess. I still dont know what is being taught in class! omg. except some. Maybe the practical. I still stuck at question one please. die. Anyway, after school slacked at the FOR booth as usual then went home with the thought of saving $. Guess what? I freaking spend six bucks on seaweed snack called Tao kae noi. Kudos for saving money eh liyana! You know what caught my eye or not?? The " 2 for 5.60" and the " MUST BUY". I really am convinced easily. End up no offer cheat me only sia tsk! Oh i bought hot&spicy and regular. Since i spend so much money on the seaweed itself i shall dedicate the post to seaweed. And since my phone camera died on me like effing ^&*^$#@!#^&%$#@ months ago. I'm gonna put my skills to use... Wondering whats the scribble on the top left hand corner? Its my sig. HAHAHAHA. okay goodbye (: |