Yo! What if i greeted you in real life with that above in my hand?
Confrim say " please jie jie i want sooome" already rrrrright HAHAHA -.-
It looks so damn nice la. You know what , ive been staring at it from the first lesson. I will look at it
once in a while so might as well i post it up here for you all to stare at too (:
Oh i found this picture at this random blog http://www.ilovewonderland.blogspot.com/
They make a miniture of the real food la. So its like a figurine of the food?
See see what i mean.
* Eyebrow up and down , tounges rotate one round*HAHAHA omg i realise it rhymes siol. I think its damn cute and also damn aliuh meleleh lah.
This is such a random post. Having lessons now. Just changed my elective from network management to wireless programming. I guess its a better choice considering last weeks' NM
practical i was practically lost like zzzzzz -.-
Oh a proper post from yesterday. Yesterday worked at plaza sing starhub roadshow too.
Was already getting used to the environment and all. Sadly, yesterday was the last day ):
Giving out flyers was tiring and mending the booth is slacking i like (:
But all in all i guess it is really worth it lah 7/hour plus get starhub goodies :D:D
FREE STUFFS I LIKEE ^^.V
THEN THEY
BLAST MUSIC I LIKE. But all those dance songs those with heavy beats.
Not much rock songs except got "I write sins not tragedies".
After knocking off from work, went to get
MARS BALLS AGAIN HAHAA!

This is where..

....they produce mars balls!! :D
i think im addicted to it lah thanks nur sabrina binti omar. haha. two days in a row?
COOL MANXZX. i should have upsized from 4 balls to 8 balls! i want more more! :X
I think its more worth just add on
$1.50 for eight balls la ZZZZ. Stanley got more balls than me ): kay whatever hahahaha.
Shall post up the Starhub things here later (: Ah crap i not paying attention hahaha.
AYER AYER AYER. Stucked in my head,
great.
XOXO.Im afraid you'll get used to it, maybe you already do.