☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009
title : Hoho

Great. Idk why i choose this course. Its too late to regret now. So i shall make good use of it now.
I promise, i shall try my best....
(Y)




I suddenly have an itchy interest to take up photography. I think its dope. Mayb i should
get my hands on it one day and explore [:





Anyway! i've linked all the people up already. Imma good or wut. all those who i know.
Anyway gonna talk about paintball on 23rd May.




Soo i met up with bruce and we went on our way to Sembawang.
Bought some bread and there were some who already have reached. We took bus ___
and then it suddenly started to rain heavy shit, k not literally.
I hear lightning and saw thunder. eh? I think is the other way around LOL.
so i saw lightning and heard thunder. ahhhhh k.


So we were stuck under that busstop. All of us chit-chatted with an indian lady among the centre of all of us HAHAHAHA. Mind you, we were shouting lolol. damn funny. I didnt realise tht there was tt lady until 10 mins later or so -__________-
After the rain stopped, we chionged our way to the paintball area. I shared umbrella
with Wan and Janielson haha. Ferg and Leo tried to share but then to no success luh lol.


We reached already! Then i felt freaking cold. And Liyana cold == Liyana need to pee.
So i asked wangting and jingting to follow me. OMG LA THE PLACE DAMN MALAYSIA FEEL
PLEASE. AND I THOUGHT THE TOILET GONNA BE URGH.
but it was okay haha. we got special visitor for that day. spiders and ants (Y)




Then we went back to the hut, and the instructor brief us about the game and the safety whatevers.
I didnt know why i kept laughing when the person mention something like..


Instructor: "So you all have to open this container and check your balls..."
Liyana after hearing == " HEEHEE"
Everyone == " tsk, Liyana!!~~"
HAHAAHHAHA.
IDK WHY I LAUGH I THINK CAUSE MAYB HES CUTE THEN HE SAY LIDDAT SO YAH AHHA.
oh yah, the instructor cute sial hahahaha! AHK.



Instructor: "Make sure your balls are safely..."
Liyana after hearing == " HEEHEE"
Everyone == " tsk, Liyana!!~~"
HAHAAHHAHA.
Yeap, it happened twice ROFL. -_______-




Kay then the game started. So they played their round first. Zhenli look damn funny.
Mayb cause hes not as tall as the others then when he play make it look funnaye haha!
I played total 3 rounds.



First round, Ive been aiming the wrong blardy cone all these while. -.-
Oh group was with the Brotherhood.



2nd round, I dont really remember. I know i spammed alot trying to knock those cones down.
In the end i ran out of paintballs fast and have to camp there for dk how long .___.



3rd round, OMG I LOVE THIS ROUND SO MUCH CAUSE I SHOOT SOMETHING!!
Cause its 2V2. Simply meaning 2 versus 2.
Then i paired with bruce, omg the mask? fogged up damn easily. Like after 5 mins or so.
Due to your own breathing and such.
So damn sad when my vision fogged up when i entered for the third round cause
there was an identity crisis moment again LOL. Simply meaning ___ asked about hahaha! cute sia >.< style="font-weight: bold;">I CAN AIM IT EASILY
. HAHA IT WAS LIKE A WHITE JUMPSUIT.
I aimed his arm for a few times?? I was being headshot by ferguson. I tasted abit of the paintball. Wow, once in a lifetime LOL -.-




After that, we went to dine at pastamania. I had Some mussels and clams and prawn
spaghetti combo. *mouth watering siol*
Then me and bruce headed to far east to meet up with wunying and huixuan for some shopping.
I bought tee shirts again
-________-
:D:D
-_____________-
See the irony?




Ogay, *insert pictures*

Photobucket

yah okay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHA. I look retarded manzxzx.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me&Jingting yo.

Photobucket

All aiming janielson.

Photobucket

No more father's day for janielson LOL.

Photobucket

The equipments~

Photobucket

Us who went [:

Photobucket

Groupshot yaw

Photobucket

OMG THE ONE ON THE RIGHT PLEASE.
LOL. YES THE CORRECT ONE ,THE RIGHT ONE. :D:D


Ogay, i feel so girly now. hahs.



Ohoh, now about friday 22/5. I woke up at about 1plus? HEH :D I got ready to go to school at about 3plus. Reached school at about 4 plus. We sat down and tried to do assignment. But i cant.
I have to distract myself, yes its a need. Not with assignment but with something else ):
Walked around with jialing del and bryan. Dropped a visit at the lion dance clubroom HAHA.
I hit the drums there hahahaha damn funny, i played it as if like the kompangs.
You know the drums they use in malay weddings that one haha~
Tried to hit it all away...


I went back to foodcourt five to meet up with Nabilahs. Oh i saw sabrina busy attending
her dance camp. Hope it goes all well for you ! :D
After all that bull, We made our way to lot1 by hitching a ride in the taxi.
Nabilah decided to blanja us. Kaya (rich) you! LOLOL thanks anyway :D


The converse N.nabilah and the taxi driver was siao manzx. but cool hahaha.
The uncle thought n.nabilah was our teacher and belle& i were her students.
ROFL. OMGAYYYY.
I LAUGHED LIKE SIAO HERE HAHAHAHA.
The uncle also say something like why never go west mall all those then nabilah replied
saying " ah yah tmr we go k" HAHAHAA. So freaking retarded.


We went to cotton on. N.Nabilah bought some stuffs there. She then bought cakes
and blanja me Mars Balls. Thanks you. We then proceed our way to some block and
we crapped, ate and camwhored [:


Pictures too here. Soon. I shall continue on my WirelessP.
Bye!
Oooo, ive searched the whole IMM and the phone i wanted wasnt there -____-







You treat me just like another stranger~