|
posted : Sunday, May 17, 2009
title : In with the new. I hope
I really do. I need a new handphone too. Mine is just so fucked up sometimes. In short, its ^&*%#!@$%&*)()*$@@. There. That should do it (:
anyway helloooooooooooo ^^. Yes im still so freaking lazy to update. hahaha! Anyway okay shall talk about FOR abit yeah? All in all was okay. But towards the end i was freaking cold. Stupid rain. Went to join their night cycling halfway somehow. To changi village. There's this one path is like damn freaking straight, its like a never ending long path hahah.
Oh i rode with huixuan by my side all the while (: OH! have i mention this. I got into an accident. Its been long since i had one. Wow i talk as if im yearning for one hahaa. Its just that its been really long lol :X Anyway it all goes like this. I was talking to huixuan. As you all should know talking requires your mouth to open right? Then something fucking flew into my mouth. I swear i was disgusted. It was something white. I quickly spit it out unknowingly looking down all the way. and my bike swerve to the right lane ( more like the wrong lane) When i looked up i saw the incoming cyclist. She was pretty fast and guess what... I was also. So i tried to block her bicycle from crashing head on head(?) with mine. I kinda got the time to tilt my wheel to the side so it wont be sucha hard impact :/
And then like a dominoe(?) effect i fell down hahah. Luckily there's not much scratch only got some chain oil on my legs. Phew. I remembered last time was even more worse. I flew off from a bike. Like a superman but sideways. Cause my leg got caught in the first wheel when i was sitting on the bicycle sideways. With someone riding the bicycle of course hahaha. What am i talking seh? So in short its two person on one bike and i sat infront, get it? hahaha.
Oh during the night cycling. There were some stray dogs. My heart beat as if its gonna pop out from my chest. Yes im very very very scared of dogs. Like very. How scared? Read this.. VERY MUCH hahaha. I was like ranting all the way cause i do that when im scared. I keep spamming " Im scared" haha. When the dog walk past me, I freaking covered my face. I just dont like dogs that are super big. The small ones i dont mind.
We followed the night cycling halfway, I went back with Weishan,Huixuan and Adrian while listening to lady gaga and the veronicas ^^
I swear my ass need some medical attention after the thing.hahahahahaa. Suddenly,soon after i reach i need to go pee. Wrong timing laa. I had to ask wunying along, sorry to trouble you. Oh she piggybacked me like 1/4 way (: After doing my business, it rained like kns. So we have to camp there *sighsss* Later we decided to run our way back since it kinda stopped. Halfway it started to pour again. I was shivering like gila. Ask wunying. Yes, Im so not immune to cold. I get cold easily somehow. I dried myself up and got into the warm comfy tent :D They played songs on the guitar. Campfire songs. haha!
Okay i think thats about it. Oh for the BBQ, i only ate like two or three crabsticks, few marshmallows and a chicken wing which i paid for like 5 bucks. (Y)
Now pictures from FOR.

Do re mi and fa! hahaha. The pose is darren's pose yo. He claimed this is his fanclub lol.

Me imah and sabryna (:

My fringe so many holes knn lol.

Me and rina (:
We never really took much photos on our own that day. Only those who asked us to pose for their cameras.
I think i shall post pictures from here and at the same time try to explain what happen. If i can remember.

^ Nur Sabrina Binti Omar took this HAHAHA! cause yes ive baked muffins for her too :D

^ This is my second batch of muffins. I did this on my own yo :D First batch was during the baking session I had with Nabilahs on 2nd May. Oooh we bought the ingredients together and we went over to my house to proceed on with the baking! Had fun catching up with you all as always haha (: Sab, must come next time alr la okay! ^^.

^ Nabilah A and me mixing stuffs.

^ Baking process 2.

^ Onlookers LOLOL.

^ We're playing the thumbs game. Video on this will be up soon.

^ Yummmy!

^ Do you see wan in this picture? LOL.

^ :D

^ remember this people? one of my fav chilhood things! so much memories.

^ Yours truly.

^ Self explanatory?

^ All set to go out for dinner at jurong point! Nur nabilah blanja us that day cause she got her pay. THANKS SO MUCH NUR NABILAH BINTE ROSMAN.

^ Shes trying to act short only.

^ Dinner at FIG & OLIVE ❤

^ Then Ben and Huixuan was there too and they found us. We chit chatted while waiting (:

^ HAHA needless to say... AH K (Y) GANG HAHA!

^ Fish and chip butter something haha! VERY NICE OMG I WANT EAT AGAIN.

^ woah

^ WOAH

^ W O A H ! ! -.- lol
Eh yah thats about it i guess haha!. Shall continue posting photos on a new post ^^. Byeee! Video will be up ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Oh. ONE MORE THING

^ THANK YOU NABILAH AISYAH BINTE ABDUL AZIZ. FOR GUIDING. YOU ROCK :D
I think i shall start writing out their full names when i mention my friends in my blog. Its like... i wont forget and another thing... Long/Full names are cool yo! hahahahaha.
(Y)
|
|