Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
Before i start. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID (4 May), CLAIRE (13 May?), NURUL ATHIRAH (14May) :D ( but it happened like ages ago ahah)
//
Aiyaaaaaaaa! Did you guys like watch the result show yesterday?? Damn dissapointing la! I think america is too narrow minded or something. or just biased. Adam lambert lose ): nevermind as long as we all know hes so much better vocally. But ive got to give some credits to Kris too la. I love his "heartless" acoustic. You should search it up on youtube. Coolest thing ever \m/ Did you see how dk-how-to-react kris was? He was kinda acting happy on stage but when the wife approach and give him a hug, he totally melt in her arms. As in he looked as if he felt so weak in her arms. So much love between them la! Its sooooooo sweet (:
Wouldnt it be great if i get that kinda Mr (: ?
Anyway! pictures will be uploaded after a whole chunk of text yeah. Let me talk about thursday. I went for Flasher lesson. We followed attentively and did what we're supposed to. For this, i felt so goddamn happy. I achieved what i want to achieve. After weeks of knowing NUTS about the modules, i felt the motivation i once missed. Why am i talking so chim somehow? hahaha. okay. So after the lesson went for lunch. Then my first brother was apparently at home watching the live telecast of American idol.....
Guess what. Of course he spoiled it for me! He spammed sms me. Saying whos performing and stuffs. & in one of the sms he goes " and the winner is..... dum dum dum" * continues on in the next sms* "AAAAAA.....KRIS!! HAHAHAHA" =.= I think i shouted in horror lol. Cool or what sia. My brother trying to act cute with his "dum dum dum". I can totally imagine the tone of his la. So funny haha.
Then it was normal crappy lessons. After which we headed to foodcourt five to do our DEUI. Then it was normal chaotic routine i guess where it includes us going around koping other people's food here and there LOL. (Y) Oh we also went to clubroom? omg im mixing up the days already. whatever la eh. Just know that SB BONDING DAY got too much food to spare and we went to t19 for free dinner. awesome yo.
Oh rewind to monday. It's so funny. So Nabilah went to visit me :D:D Then ben was there. Then he was there. So shes trying to somehow get back at him. I felt like the director. Cause i keep pestering ben to act along with nabilah. LOLOL. I was feeling high honestly~ too bad i didnt see his reaction.
Yah, i know you are going " what the hell are you saying??" It's totally decoded here cause its only for me to know (:
On wednesday, Do re mi went to plaza sing for assignment purposes. We slacked at starhub too. The converse we had are random&funny. I like (: There was once we suddenly talked about pokemon. & I said something like " So long never see Misty sia" HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA. We all burst out laughing la. Huixuan said i talked as if i know Misty from pokemon personally. LOL! But really its been a long time since i see Misty la! Cause the one i see on tv, its all so different. Different girl already... Okay i feel like watching the old pokemon episodes \m/
Yesterday, Friday. Didnt went for the one hour lecture since its like kinda redundant? Never take note of attendance. We decided to do our assignment instead. I woke up at 9plus?, almost stepping out of my house at 10plus when suddenly Wunying msged me saying timing changed. Of course i went back to sleep for two hours(: Woke up chionged my part for DEUI assignment then went out to meet my cousin A,qilah at Jurong Point.
We planned to wear the same thing. When we saw each other in the bus I cannot take it but to LOL la. It's sooo weird especially when you wear like the TOTALLY SAME TOP. HAAH! and i thought it's gonna be cool. I guess i was somewhat wrong? Went down from the bus and we're like walking metres apart haha! We did feel weird, eh? We can only do this in malaysia already la hahaha. So i put on a cardigan.
Chit chats at ljs, no not that..Long John Silver okay! hahahah. and also brunch. Then we went to walked around before going to the...
.. .. .. .. .
The Icing Room. Where you can self-decorate your cakes (:
Why does it sound abit wrong to me haha! okay forget it. Im like promoting it.. cool slogan right! -.- Anyway, its my little cousin birthday :D Hani Nadhirah's fifth birthday. Oooooh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So We decorate it and gave it a very kiddish look, I shall grab photos from A (: P.s I like the smiley :D
If you can see, which i doubt? A wrote wrongly. Instead of Happy birthday its.. HAPPY BIRDAE. She realises it afer writing " HAPPY BIRD" LOLOL. way to go teaching the young ones our lingo hahahaha. (Y)
I think the Icing Room damn cool lah. Affordable too! Shall consider it for birthdays (: Bought Double chocolate frappe (Y) then headed for school clubroom. Waited for weiliang to come. While waiting, I went to dev to borrow his guitar. Thanks eh! And welcome for the cookie you stole from me LOLOL. Played the guitar and learn some part of a new song that i learnt. haha! Oh Jonathan teached me :D:D thanks for teaching yo. Then went back to foodcourt five to attempt the assignment * sighhhhsssss*
Then Nabilah came!! :D We all headed home soon after. Nabilah accompanied me all the way home (: XOXO.
Okay, wow. I guess not much people will last till here. So <--------LONG-------------------> LEH.
^Forgot when was this hah.
^Do re mi fa HAHA. i am Re okay (:
^Idk when also..
^nor this.
^this.
^ (:
^ looks at the poster and me... AH K (Y) LOL.
^ haha. Guess who colundt fit under this.
^ ANYOONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET THIS?!?!?!?!?
^ The much talked about lost brothers. Yong he and Johnson LOL. Theyre alike in most ways.
^ Wunying took this for me. lovelove. My another aim? HAHAHA.
Okay thats all. Tomorrow's paintball outing. Goodbye (: Im gonna leave you these two videos i mention.