☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Thursday, May 21, 2009
title : Morning!
^^.V
I just watched the finals performance of american idol. Adam lambert and Kris allen.
I still love the hot emo boy,Adam. (:





Haha. I think he didnt dare let that hair stylist over there to do his hair.
The guy look damn blur la!
I heard he have his own stylist to keep his awesome hair in good state.. so cool!
Now you know why i love this boy? oh still a no?




Idk if it's still be here by tomorrow. Cause they'll keep removing it.
So faster watch! lol.




Anyway tried to find the internet source for the DEUI. very frustrating cause there's not much matching results ): SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS SO LITTLE TIME
CAUSE I WASTE TOO MUCH TIME... in the beginning. This is what i call a classic case of
last minute work. ah k goodbye.