Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009
title : Pocky loves
Have you all heard the actual meaning behind the song "if u seek amy" by britney? If not, fearrr not! im gonna show you right here right now. I wanna forget MST for awhile yeah. MST ARE SUCH PAIN IN THE ARSE,BUMMERRRRRRRRRRRR. okay -____- Nice disguise britney. I aint so smart to decode it till i happen to see this video. So if youre singing the song now at least you know what youre really singing already LOL. Tomorrow's STD aka SDT paper. And my current pm now is "feeling crap peeeeeeeee till she lose her virgin to a 3D MOVIE LOL -.-" && the response: H.A.K.I.M.N.I.S.M.O says: *who sia?? 梅梅 says: *LOL *u lost xD -.- & some people thought im losing it to a person. no way man! hahaha im so innocent. just look at my angelic face HAHAHA. Idk why im blogging at this hour already. Hope you dont mind my lingo heh :/ pardon. ^^.V |