☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009
title : Quickie
AHHHHHHH.

URM celeb on 9 July 2009,
I met up with the babes aka ( mine not yours so not universal)minahs [:
awww its been a long time. miss you gals man!
We had a surprise for Nur Nabilah Bte Rosman.


there were her hampers & cake & a HELIUM BALLOON!!
woah sey. i know you love us lah nabilah HAHAHAHA.
I love her helium balloon also haha. so preety eh.I wanna suck
helium & have a weird annoying irritating voice like chipmunks lol.
thou my current voice pitch is kinda high & i dont like it.



Webcammed on 10 July, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY NABILAH XOXO. So many screenshot. show them later too
D:



Pictures taken. Shall show someday else.
Urm another thing, I was there for AGM. helped out abit? yeap.
Give them moral support lol.
Pictures were also taken. Oh, one incident called sumpah talk lampa!
LOL. i was part of it? Im the ON LOOKER hah.
Pictures , pictures , pictures so manyyy!!!!
ZZZZ, count yourself lucky when i really upload them.



Uhr saturday went out with wunying.
Went for sushi. The rawwr prawns are sooooo shiok haha.
I can still taste it while im typing this out.
Went JP too. Wunying said i shopping spree? Maybe i was kinda of
on a spree haha!
Yeap. i want MORE SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!


Ah k bye.
Off for assignments.


& i seriously didnt mean too. sorry( if it helps)