☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, July 05, 2009
title : Rants, new style!

I think i am very hardworking. Im finally saving pics from any outing that i went to from people's blog. For example, the FLYER outing. Wahlao, damn long ago please hahah! So yah expect super overdue pics. Shall select some thou not all. My blog is in need of pictures.

Photobucket


Anw a short summary, wednesday was it? went to watch Ice Age 3 in 3D woahh!!! on 1st July... So jakon, jacon actually idk how it is spelt but whatever! haha. Liyana went to vivo to watch it with huixuan,jiawei and hermi ^^.V Dinnered at banquet cause i BURDEN. K SEE I ADMIT HAHA!afterwards, went to the rooftop to chill and see the cruise and apparently talk about the email where body is being chopped into pieces & then served to a happy bunch of people. SADISTIC PLEASE. and yah i looked throughout the whole email la.
Must be too much exposure of final destination or happy tree friends LOL.


Thursday mug mug mug mug. Friday had WirelessP, I screwed up urghhhh.
Yesterday, Saturday I went to chop off my hair to shoulder length :O good thing or bad thing? Idk wht i was thinking. Now i want my long hair back HAHA -___- nvm at least my fringe aint a bugger no more. Buddy for the day was Nabilah :D
With a new style, I then went to JP to meet shulin!! LONG TIME NO SEE SIAL.
We ate and then i eyed on a whole lot of other things -.- Oh i bought some top. Those long tank tops [:
Now i want cardigan, more belows and leggings/tights.and not to your surprise , that black with shoeleace pumps! -______-


A few pair of shoes isnt enough, i want a never ending shoe closet LOL -.- I wannna work tsktsk. I want that dickies bagpack. I realise i never stop wanting ): What a bugger.


Photobucket
This is the DC pumps i talked about. pretty eh?


Photobucket
I know its ages ago ive watched lol. But i looove bumblebee! alongside megan fox who i heard is a tranny.
I dont think so thou. Too hot to be a tranny haha!

Photobucket
I LOVE JOSH DUHAMEL SO HOT *pssst* ;)

Photobucket
SEE HOW TALL HE IS TOO HAHA.


Photobucket
I like the woman on the left! Sam's mother. Shes so funny when shes high on drugs LOL.

Photobucket
I dont see anything tranny about her * looks there* LOLOL -___-


Photobucket
woolala~ i like :D


Okay thats all for now! BTW DO YOU LIKE MY BLOGSKIN??! i like simple skins already [:
Domo is still there~ and the title is my wonderful name hahahaha. Now everyone knows.

K goodbye.

Photobucket
I MISS POPEYES ):