Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
HEADACHE you know they're never good for your being. i cant think straight. urgh, you b.
im gonna post photos. huixuan's and leo birthday & a flyer mass photo.
CUTE SEH! :D just like the person who suggest and also drew it aside from bruce haha. hint hint. i like the face :D
super chio balloon hur [:
you can never go wrong with awesome cakes. this was the day we went to watch harry potter movie. I find it not that bad.I dont know why most of the people give it a thumbs down.
forgot when. ben drew the yellow thing. i add on the face. LMAO.
nabilah was a happy bird on her birdday 10 july 09 [: