☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Wednesday, August 05, 2009
title : Keep in touch
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUIXUAN (28th july)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEILIANG (3rd Aug)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRUCE (5th Aug)


:D


i know its kinda late. but thats an update to this almost dead blog
thanks to the friggin ASSSSSSSSSShole assignments.


Huixuan, i hope you like what we get for you (esp the balloon, hope its surviving LOL)
& yes, love you since the day we first walked around the whole
school just to search for macdonalds looking at the WE ARE HERE BOARD. just after our spice training
:D


Weiliang, happy meal(?) LOL.


Bruce, hahaha you did spend your 18th in a club lo! you had a partaye in your U in the _______!
:X anyway thanks for all the help. in fact, youre beside me
helping out my search for the services JSPG which we're only left
like few hours cause 6am means hand up! YOU ROCK CARPET XOXO.


Currently at t15. I lost count of the number of times i overnight in school already. I declare myself, no life.
though got free entertainment once in a while. I miss watching the smelly dick war / spit LMAO. i think i can almost pee la!
Yeap [:



Well, thats how it goes.
yours? {:


Goodbye.
I know you love me
XOXO,L