☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009
title : An apple, orange and a pear


HEY HEY HEY HEY BLOGHOPPERS HEY HEY HEY HEY
ya ok so you get it hahahaha.


All thanks to xuan's friend's cousin was it? who intro-ed to us and it spreads around like honenone flu. If you happen to be going like WHAT?! this girl blardy random. Noooo, you must be patient and continue on reading as i explain to you the video in details :D



Sooo, it all started with an apple and an orange.
And then the apple started to say...





























LOL. okay la I wont be explaining the video lah. thats just plain dumb. I'm gonna post the video here. I give you one tip. Its a good method of spicing up your life/irritating your friends or even cheering up those who are feeling down! Photobucket






On a sidenote, on Monday i went to sim lim with brucey to buy my laptop battery which cost like 115 -____-" i regretted not taking care of it. So my advice to all of you is either you sayang your battery or you say bye bye to 100plus bucks ohmygodzxzxz.



I went to self cert to remove my XP and now im using vista. Me love. The feeling.Is.Oh.So.Awesome.Cause.Of the bubbl-y design.
Oh and i self cert from like 1 plus to 7 plus pm. Imba?


THANKS BRUCE TANG BI RU FOR HELPING ME JAGA/TAKE CARE OF LAPPY :D
while im off attending DMIT STAR rehearsal.



& on Tuesday I went for maths gems in the morning and had fun irritating leo! We then had breakfast @ macdonalds♥ ♥
Had lessons after that and then soon it was 5pm. Time for me to unwind~~
with hermi,janjan,serene and jie hui. I finally got to dance Sorry Sorry♥ like with a GROUP of people. At least its not a duo dance hahahahaha.




Then i had jeng jeng jeng session! We which means me and Serene tried singing in harmony!! DOPE. Ive been wanting to do that with someone la.So i shall declare serene as my singing buddy :D



Oh, i have make up class at 12pm ): So much for enjoying my last holiday to the fullest. -sighs-



na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye-.- lol




Note to self: More captured moments