☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Wednesday, October 07, 2009
title : I hate baggage


I'm very tired.
Each day the time spent on staring at those bags get longer and longer.
i should have just used that amount of time for sleep eh, but nooo!
break this habit, i must. Im starting to talk like yoda.
Yes, i watch star wars. Its cool. Do you?



i think its a need already and not a want.
here i come garnier! freaking hope it works. if not, -_______-!



Today time passed so slowly when i'm at work.
The only thing to keep me awake is to exercise my mouth.
Thou at one point of time i was sleep eating!!
yes i can SLEEPEAT. cool. I just popped in mouthful of biscuits.
And there i was. Munching while dozing off.
But i havent mastered swallowing while dozing.Soon soon hehe.






Watched 4bia 2 at vivo just now with xuan,bruce,yq,dehui & weiliang!!!!! AWESOME.
last time, i watched 4bia online sucky everything sadly.
anw, i just like how IT ENDS. hahaha. was most hyped about the last story for sure.



I love horror movies.gore is well still acceptable. Thou just now i got the vomit feeling thrice. -.- I love the feeling you get when youre in the moment of suspense. Thrills is my bff :D:D



If only.
All the horror movies were this good.
(Y)



I want more horror.
Maybe should try DARAH. But it looks kinda superficial to me.


Oh on 28 Sept, they made a treasure hunting presents for me.
It was great and cute! hahaha. At one point, they made me searched aimlessly cause the present was where i sat in the first place.
Love you all.


On 4 Oct, peeps made for me domo cake.
(Y)!!!!
It was just like in the picture i saw @ flickR. never expected it heh.
And domo shoes was given to me. thanks!!! you should know how much i like it judging by how often im wearing it alr LOL.



THANK YOU LAH!
:D:D so grateful seriously.


woooo! can i use bra padding as shoe padding?
LOL. cos its two size bigger.






i used to envy this bastard up there cause of the super cute domo cake he had LOL.




but not anymore!!






HERES MY VERSION HAHAHAHAH



Dont laugh at my eyebags. i smack your b then you know.
Garnier eye roll on as presnet anyone? HAHAHA.
just joking ;D


more pics soon!!
I wanna remove tagboard alr