|
posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2009
title : Keep our composure
I dont know where to start!!! D:
I dont like it when i want to blog and there's so many that had happened idk what to blog already.
Lets just say LAN GAMING competition is over and the winner is soapta.Wanted to stayed overnight for jamming but never did. Wanted to book the room but never did cos the faizal which is a GIRLS NAME booked it for auditions. I bet all the malays will be like got such thing one meh. faizal for a girls name!!!! (or maybe only me zzzz) hahahahaha.
I guess there's picture to post yah think there will be. Last friday went jp with wunying then went for class then the next day i had a kenduri for those who are going haji. My mum is going off to Mecca for a month. I cant imagine yet what it would be like without her D: but i'm sure i wont be liking it that much ):
My auntie & uncle, mum, another set of auntie and uncle is going. So many is going. Is it cause of 2012?!?! HAHAHAHAH! All want to go repentzxz.
Shes going to go off this friday. So i would probably miss the first few lessons. I WANT STARBUCKS AND POPEYES * SCREAMSSSSS* :X Oh man.
Yesterday!!! me ash micheal dev and syafiq went to jeng jeng jeng @ fc6. hmmm. Then slack at foodcourt five. OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL TIAH IDK IF YOU WOULD SEE THIS BUT YAH YOURE EIGHTEEN!!! WOOHOOO :D
OH on a random note. GUESS WHAT!!!
I BROUGHT MY FREAKING GUITAR TO SCHOOL AND IT KINDA SUCKS COS MY RIGHT SHOULDER IS ACHING -.- i hope its worth it. hahaha. * dig for photos*
 ^us during nabilah aisyahs birthday i never did post up a pic of it.
 ^ us during teachers day this year haha. alyssa blonde hair BOOMZX.
 ^ so freaking chio D: buy for my birthday. or better still GUITAR HAHA.
 ^ i want this jacket since forever zzz.
Okay thats all
|