Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
I wanna wanna wanna have lessons on breathing technique. Bill LOLOL aka THS gave us a motivational speech. About our future and also my interest. Giving me the thought of why not trying it? At least its better than not trying at all and not knowing the outcomes that i would get no matter if its bad or good. ya. so WHY NOT EH!! but one thing holding me back is really my mum. I dont think shes that supportive -sighssssssssssss- ):
Maybe i shall really try it, after graduating. Think the next season will be around there bah. Haish, you all dont know it but im still shy when you ask me to s in front of unknown people sometimes :x
//
Anyway lets talk about friday 6 of November shall we? I forgot what happened but all i know was i went to SDZ dance concert with BBsayangs.
:D
It was cooool~ thou the songs was not those recent one. I like one item with the nerdy boy and all those mirrors hahaha. Sabrina danced damn sexy lahh HAHAHA. She grinded a guys leg and the crowd goes wild!! LOL. And a girl who was the "guy" in the item was her partner. The girl aka guy have to like toss her around and carry her.All those movessss wow. SHE IS DAMN STRONG :X:X HAHAHA. dope.
I am proud of you Nur Sabrina binti omar!!! (Y)
After that, We made our way to macs to catch up on latest happenings and sorts. Laughed like siao hahahaha. When i laugh i tend to move in a circular motion like a JOYSTICK sriously. My head would end up like at a wrong place somehow HAHAHAHA. :X
Miss you girlszxzx sighs. Hopefully theres a decent-eveyone-is-there outing soon yeah!!!
^ HAHAHAHA AT SANTHIYA. LOOKS WRONG:X
^ i think can spot rachel& micheal leh!!!
^ i still got my cyst in my right eye. Think its been a month wtf.
^ the sexy dancer woo
GAY SO MANY PHOTOS TO FEAST ON! MUST THANKS ME HAHA -_____-
Oh!! haddmit fiesta before that. My group was awesome hahaha. We got 2nd place wooo!! :D for scavenger hunt... They were from music fiesta and they can earn extra points with their talent. so cool! one of them paramore fan ♥
♥ ♥ THE BIG HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY WAS I SUCKED 10? BALLONS WORTH OF HELIUM.HAHAHA HAD SO MUCH FUN!! WOO. We were like sitting in a circle at a corner sucking in helium and getting high (Y). I heard it can spoil your vocal chords or something, wow ):
Saturday 7/11, we had CIP FLAG DAY @ BUGIS. Hmmm, then we went to sim lim square walked until my legs is going to break anytime soon. Off to jp to have lunch and then off to woodlands to join janjan and alvin for lunch. HAHAHAHA something really funny happened and i shall not disclosed it here. So many things happen la, that i kept laughing from morning to night. Like seriously, but the night one is more imba omggg. Must be the aftereffect of sucking too much helium @ DMIT fiesta on friday. KUN.
Today!! During lessons we laughed for like literally 8mins plus. HAHAHA. its so damn torturing holding the laughter in zzz!! I ate macdonalds again today sighs. ): tomorrow tommorrow lets make it happen!! :D:D