☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Thursday, December 03, 2009
title : Current mood: I'm so cold that i miss being hot.

Wunying and Huixuan are currently sleeping soundly. Scratch that.
Wunying is sleeping soundly BUT as for Huixuan, she's snoring. LOL :X
I too am tired T.T
But i was too hooked up reading back my archives.
hahahaha!
I just like to remenisce? Idk how you spell it *checks dictionary.com*
oh so its reminisce.



I learn something new today.



I'm actually suppose to do ELIT now. There's some parts left which is the conclusion.
The chim words are sucking my brain cells away.
It's soooooo bombastic i have to read it like over and over and over again.








it's like....




D: ! Tell me how. Aint nothing but a heartache~
* Currently playing in my head : Backstreet boy song -.-"




Ytd session..... I cant hear myself ): ):
Tuesday after school : We went out ! Like finally.
Marina square & Peninsula plaza.
Bought a half priced button up shirt at fourskin (Y).
Thanks to xuan. My shopping charm.
When she's there, there are bound to be discounts and cheap bargains.
Coincedence?
I have no idea lol.
Patner in crime were Micheal,Roland,Huixuan,Wunying,Bruce,Me and Aqilah(yes she's my cousin)
Roland cant believe she's my cousin cause she looked too chinese to be a malay.
As usual, we have identity crisis again.
The confused looking dont know what race haha!



Luckily, Aqilah did follow me. Cause her sister met an accident.
Stupid Malaysians.
He rammed her car from the side. I was alarmed and also alarmed that aqilah is not that
alarmed. Partly her sister who is also my cousin was alright -phew-


Damn you! I hate bastards like this.
Wouldnt even own up his own mistake.
Such fucking asshole. HUM JI. no balls. tsk. Hopefully there wont be such
incident happening especially when our parents are currently away. D:


- ok time to hit the books ( more like microsoft word)-
sighs. Goodbye earthlings.


HOT > COLD.
yes i came to a conclusion. i rather be hot. But of course the best is in between.
I'm talking about the weather of course.