Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Sunday, December 13, 2009
title : FOW & MM & FREEDOM.
![]() (via papertissue) I totally agree with the picture above [: Nothing really do MATTRESS (Y) Okay so exams are over. Once again. I guess it'll be in a matter of time that i wont be able to say that "exams are over" phrase again. My years are adding. Im getting older. Sighs. Really do wish time will stop at the moment where you really want to savour and just enjoy yeah? Talking about savour. Im craving for famous amous cookies! D: I want to be seventeen forever hahahaha. Macam edward from twilight only. Wouldnt it be cool? Let's rewind. So i had my MMOM ( actually MDAD LOL), ISEC & WEBA papers on Monday 7/12,Thursday 10/12 and Friday 11/12 respectively. I thought i was fugging dead for WEBA. but i managed to spit out some codes which hopefully ARE correct :X Tuesday and Wednesday supposed to be a Mugging-all-day-at-home. But on tuesday I managed to fit in some movie watching time. I know its uber late and outdated or whatever... I went to watch this movie with A. ![]() It's awesome!!! Thou some people claimed it to be nonsense cheap production. It's the cheap production that affects us. Or maybe just me. Cause it looks like as if its one of us those amateur normal real people making the film and also AS IF it's really happening in real life. Making me to be in the mindset of " its real sehhh omg" HAHAHA. Okay thats what i think. I got a good after-effect from watching it. At three in the morning i did imagine things lol. I AM HAPPY I WATCHED IT IN THE CINEMA AT LEAST. :D thanks a. Oh, i also catched... ![]() On fourth of december. Pre-booked it *grins* It's quite okay but for some they expected more. Oh one more thing. The ending is AWESOME SIAL -.- hahahahahah. Figures. BY THE WAY JACOBS BODY IS TO DROOL FOR HAHA! ![]() it's so damn nice that i kept squealing at the sight of it XD I cant deny it -giggles-. Dont worry, I still love you edward if some people dont want you. :D Hmm, on friday itself. 11 december. I had freshmen orientation workshop and movie marathon [: I was worried about what i had to do actually. So i got loads of help from them .Mainly Shulin bruce huixuan and wunying :D thanks guys. Movie marathon was ok! I like that i can choose songs to play. TIK TOK-KESHA IS SO FUGGING ADDICTIVE! It's like #1 dance hit for me. *eyebrow moves left and right* CORALINE IS NIZEEEEE! YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH IT. It was one of the movies shown during marathon :D I thought its gonna be all colourful and happy since its animation. But there's a dark ,creepy, thrilling twist to it. I love XD Somehow the storyline can be related to this song... Coraline chose to go thru that vagina-looking-tunnel to be in her "fairytale" And things are not what it seems and not what she wanted. LOL to vagina. One of them said it looks like it lah. Oh by the way hayley is so gorgeous in this, loves. After the movie, i went to t19 study area to slack and jam with dev,syafiq, yamuna and yi xuan. Ended up not sleeping lol -.- Then i was busy busy during lunch time and etc. So in short, i never sleep the whole day!!! WOW. You know. I cant really do that. So i ended up swaying while sitting even when they asked me qns about some $ matters hahaha! oh god. I suck. I hope FOW is fun for you all [: Do help in this upcoming FOC yeah? It's an experience that you wont forget. Cause i never did forget. I miss those days :O Look im promoting about FOC ! :D hahah. LONG POST HERE. FOR THE RECORD I SLEPT FOR FIFTEEN HOURS FROM 11/12 8PM - 12/12 12PM HAHAHAHA. *loves* |