☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Monday, December 28, 2009
title : I finally got it loves! 27 dec
Hello.
I think i spent my days at jurong point past two days.
HAHA. can't really go out that much cept for nearby place cause
i recently gain a new grandma when i came back home on fri morning LOL.
was kinda shocked.
And that grandma of mine is my relative from Melacca staying with us
for the few dayzx [:




On thursday 24 December ,
I went to the GYM can you believe it!!!
OF COURSE YOU CAN. I am motivated ok.
For what you may ask? *clears throat* well there's one scenario..
where i have to do this crunching(?) and it requires me to carry some weights.
And its heavy la omg. So i pushed myself into carrying those heavy weights
while chanting...




* megan fox's body, megan fox's body!! soo young legs!!*

HAHAHA. yeap thats my motivation.
ok go ahead say fat hopes. I dont care i still dream for it [:




Me went to jurong west gym with nabilah,sab and ash.
Guess who we saw!!!
Taufik batisah LMAO.
They say he frequent the place and he certainly does.
I took a quick peek and he's much taller and kinda handsome. In singapore idol
finals too, he look aint that bad.
See i just gave you fan girls a tip on where to sneak a peek of him.
LOL.
Dont kill me taufik. ha.ha.


Anyway so we paid $1.50 for the gym entry right.
The funny thing was that nab suggested.
" eh how about we go run one round at the stadium?"
so we did. then why the heck we pay 1.50 when we going to run at the nearby stadium seh!
HAHAHA. kept laughing while attempting to jog/run.



ok enough said.
After that, headed to huixuan's crib to pack the xmas presents for everyone.
Headed to marina square to find them there.
Apparently walk from a to z at orchard.
Took pictures with all the decorations is nize (Y)
Had a mini battle in within. Only i know. Tough one.
Ended up watching a late movie, Sherlock holmes. I fell asleep at some part.
And it was kinda hard for me to catch what he say :O
Overall, its nice [:
Had breakfast from mac at the MIDPOINT CENTRE lol.
Then headed home. wala~




I think this xmas tree and everything infront of it is nize.


Wangting just jizzed in his pants. Dont mind him LOL.
Could've been nicer but then another reshot we're all totally like ghosts.
Feels like fairytale eh?
All of us on a ball... Squeezed into a xmas ball. nicer phrase? lol.



And by the way, fans-who-aint-got-it-yet dont kill me.
I'm going to post this 27/12 picture up for memory sake too.
[:




Safely kept away :D
No wonder i wanted to somehow spend my pay slowly. it's for you dear paramore!
Ok yeah whatever i look pale and my hair's a wreck.
P-A-R-A-M-O-R-E.
*SHRILLS,SCREAMS,SQUEALS*
I ssssssssssseriously need to get a life but wth heck everytime i stare at it i kept
squealing in joy and maybe pain cause now i have to wait for the day ):