Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
That was a very impromptu entry. Anyways, paid a visit at the suntec city's IT fair yesterday. I had a new starhub contract. Meaning i have to change number. Which i havent done so yet cause i have yet to transfer contacts. Lol. So get my new number from me personally yeah? if you ever want it...
Had a lucky dip...
And won a black ipod classicon 19/11. ha.ha. Thanks for those who made it possible. And im looooovin; it. Converting the videos is such a pain in the a-hole. -______________-" it's been hours already. sucks.
This is so cute. Ipod domo case. I want it. But it only sells in Mexico. Fly there for me? LOL Seems like everything is domo-ish now haha. Its soooo cute. who can deny it? you? then you can just go and jump off a building for all i care. :D
Oh had dinner at swensens too :D seafood lasagne is the bomb. The green sauce is yummeh that im alr drooling just typing about it. [:
P/S: why is it so freaking tedious to put videos in the ipod? or am i just a noob -.- LOL. P/P/S: I just transferred my first video ever.. harry potter. FINALLY.