Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Tuesday, January 05, 2010
title : Wrong birthdate
Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML This is very familiar to my own situation. Believe it or not when i was younger i asked my mum " when's my birthday?" She replied 29 September. I was like ok :D. so i told everyone in primary school tts my birthdate when asked and even wrote in their diaries. You know the diary back in pri school where all of us wrote our own auto biography and then at the last page there will be a friends section and wrote who is rated gold,silver and bronze? LOL. Thinking about it, it's so long-ago hahaha. This was the trend back then. Wow. So it's during late pri 5 or 6? And i was smart enough then to check out my ez link card. Guess what it wrote 22 September!!! The reason was that she thought my birthdate (not the month) is the same as hers ;29 October. My mum damn blur LOL. So i've been celebrating birthday on the wrong day for 11 or 12 years. FML? LOL. not as worst as the quote above. IMBA. Now that's something about me. // |