☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010
title : Happy v cny! Oh what geeg.




Happy chinese new year!!!
I dont know why i've never been updating this space regularly as before.
I guess this just happens to everyone yeah?
I bet youre loving my pic of the post. ohh so yummaye.


Assignments assignments.
Oh went to work on last last sunday with wunying giving out flyers at chinatown.
I regretted it. My stamina for such work has never been so bad :X
But ok. I got the pay to console myself so yeah.

Met up with huixuan and then on the day itself she ended up living at my house.
Cause its too late for a mrt ride or a bus ride.


On 18 of feb!!
WE WENT SHOPPING *jumps*
I sooooo missed the feeling of shopping and just doing girls stuff.
It was a FCFC outing :D
when pres called, instead of being at foodcourt 5 we were at town.
woohoo!!
The feeling was nvr better :D


Bought some dark denim jeans finally. A cute cute lightning bolt pin and also
za foundation. I still cant get myself to get used to the foundation.


Had work on friday. from 6 to 8 * inserts wide grin*
I love this work cause we're working thru our interest.
which is to sing and play acoustic guitar on the go.
Anyway in celebration for valentine's day we had to do some "busking".
Had to approach couples and asked them to request a song and we sang it for them.
I sang while ash played and also sang too.
Too bad no good enough guitar to go around, if not i would wanna play guitar too.


There was other guitar duos too.
The best part is We jammed while walking the streets of orchard.
haha there was leon and his partner. wha. his partner mcm cool only.
After work went to find bruce and wunying to solve her shoe dillemma.
She finally got wht she wanted.


and now im craving for a gladiator studded sandals too.
or maybe heels. but lets have sandals first....
Thanks for coming down u know who and huixuan for helping me with the makeup.
and people for the well wishes ♥
I love the eye makeup she did for me
:D:D



Ok happy valentines day!!
And no i have no date. Date me out will you? LOL.
just joking. Exams are coming *shivers*
Will grab some photos.
Sadly i nvr take any during work. ):