Nur Liyana Bte Isnin Jaya
Currently: SP DMIT Year 3
Plenty bubbles of dream I wish to achieve
Will be more updated via twitter.This will cure my lazyarse to update everytime.
Domo.Stars.Cats.Owls.Galaxy Guitar.Sing.Dance
Ohmy. Assignments really suck balls man. (lollipop in this case?) See how missing-in-action i am. Been overnighting for web assignment recently on last sunday. Crazy night coding away...I never slept a wink. Like not until those 2 hours of sleep a 2139 at those long couch. Think i slept below xuan's ass hahahaha.
On monday, i tried to persist my way through. Went to training, learn some scales. I want to have mad guitar skills, im gonna make myself work for it! :D After the training,eventually i began to crack.... like CRAZY kind. Talked non stop from A to Z and got high at the sight of some ass-es of those wushu people when they're doing their warm ups. Oh. My.God. Even at the sight of three thin yellow pillars, i was shouting away " eh lookFRIES!!!" Yes, thats how tired i am. Bag filled with overnight stuffs and formal outfits. its sucha a freaking heavy bag ): My shoulder aches till now. >=O
Ok. i just cant do without sleep. cause the next day. I never go maths gems. ahhhh. Maths gems got assignment. Chance and probabilty -_____________-" im gonna get someone to do for me? HAHHA. I really forgot everything -sighs-
Yesterday on wednesday 3 Feb. Oh my its third feb!!! - inserts shock face- After school, went to moberly to get those tickets. Firstly, there were two girls who went down and with those lyrics, they still dont dare to sing D:!! So i went to sabryna and we clicked at the moment straightaway cause we're going crazy just to see that they're really giving it out!!
We went down together and sang :X Cause ash is just too hum to go down. wasted leh LOL. and we won!!!! yes we won the paramore tickets hahahah.
-inserts wide grin- Going to try luck again next time :D And you-know-who better thank me!! LMAO. :X
So we practically jammed the whole afternoon away. Boy, i was tired playing but it was fun :D I like when i do any harmonising. I like harmonising. Thats why i love the veronicas too. The way they harmonise with each other really awesome.
Mich,sherwin,darryl came to find roland and ash and us. Mich lent me his skateboard to me!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. you know ive been wanting to try it since sec school -.- Sherwin thought me some basics. I kinda got the hang of it. The skateboard was flying all over at fc5 haha. least im not flying with it right? That would be so much worser LOL. So i skated towards the mrt and i ended up falling on my ass.. The worse part is im wearing shirt dress great. Lucky i wore fbt on the inside.
The thrill of the fall... ignoring sound advice, and any thoughts of consequence. HAHAA. ok fine its some song its this...
Oh muse, rise againt and saosin performed ytd.. PARAMORE GIG NEXT XD