☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2010
title : Paramore, 7th March 2010

Taken with justin york, taylor's brother!


Ok hey, so im going to talk about the day of my life.
7th of March 2010.
It's where i crossed one of the many things off my list.
The "to do list prob before i die".


Woke up in the morning, listened to their songs while making my way to
the indoor stadium.
*goosebumps*
Met my cousin and then when we're there, there were quite a number of people.
Saved space for sabryna and her bf, and soon they came.


In between we would be having toilet trips to take some fresh air
from all the sitting down and waiting.
So me and my cousin were out for some air, oh by then ash had arrived and
he told me he saw many known people.
And he said he saw the replacement guitarist roaming around.
Oh the guy who replaced josh farro, is justin york.
The taylor's brother. ( taylor is an official rhythm guitarist)
So now, the rhythm guitarist, taylor plays the lead while justin plays the rhythm instead.
Get it? If you dont, then nevermind haha!


When i heard i missed the chance i was like "damn you ash you saw him!!! grr"
Then we started to walked back to our queue. Apparently, we saw
Justin and the manager or some sort, (Branches is the name) over there visiting the
standing pen people.
We and these other two girls we've been queuing up with was like " eh come on lets chase him!!!".
There were security and they didnt let us to be somewhat approaching them.
We didnt give a damn and we just went for it.


And guess what!!!
YES WE DID TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM.
Ahhh, he wraped his arms around our shoulders, loves.
We got some essence of him on our shoulder. hahaha!
Pictures with cousin now. I know you dont believe me just yet.
Just wait for the photos :D


So everyone were restless waiting for them to open the doors.
There was one point of time a group started to stand for god-knows-what.
and everyone started to stand too ( somewhat squeeze to be in front too).
The security spoke over the loudhailer : " guys idk what you're doing, itll be like one hour before the show still and idk why you guys are standing"
HAHA. Typical singaporeans.
So there are times where we kept standing and seating =.=


Oh there's quite a few signboards here and there.
And there was one awesome one!!
On the side where hayley's gonna see it, the board reads " Hayley, you are my only exception"
And on the side where we're going to see it, the board reads " HAHA I BLOCK YOU"
HAHA OMO. Cause the person whos holding up this sign is going to be in the standing pen.



Ok, so doors opened. Feeling so hyped up.
Went to squeeze as much as possible to the front.
Guess what? I'm only freaking three steps away from the barracade.
That close!!
During the opening act, Monochrome performed. People already started to squeeze.
-.-


So when paramore came out and played Ignorance for opening song,
I swear.


I was in hell.
It was so bittersweet. Cause i love the sounds of the music and everything.
But def not what im physically experiencing.


Imagine elbows and hands and bodies exert force on your
physical being from every direction.
In every humanely possible, yes thats what i experienced.
I DID SAW HAYEY UPCLOSE. In the midst of the horrible moshing,
I saw an angelic hayley face shes so gorgeous. And when jeremy stood on the platform,
he's soooo hot lol.


However, the sad thing was during the first three songs i tried
to hold on and enjoy but i simply couldnt, thou i do see and hear their performance.
I basically ended up crying. Cause it was too unbearable for me.
I. Couldnt .Take. The. Crazyass. Moshing. Anymore.


I looked around to see the horrid faces of girls like me.
Some were crying for air.
Slowly, each one of us was being pulled out.
I let my cousin go first. Sorry for letting you experience a horrible deathfying experience. :/
And so i was being pulled out by the security.
After i do, i realised i was at the most front of the whole standing pen.
And what else? i steal moments from it. I could see hayley and all upclose omg!
Soon the security asked me to stand at the side and then to the back haha. >=O



I lost my cousin for two songs, and i was basically crying cos i was worried,
and cant really enjoy without her.
Luckily, we found each other. [: So we told ourselves from then onwards, to enjoy.
And omg.
I cried till my maybelline waterproof eyeliner was washed away clean.
I guess it isnt tear-proof haha!



Paramore played songs from first, second and third albulm. (Basically from all albulms!)
Awesome or what.
OH THEY PLAYED LET THE FLAMES BEING AHH.
orgasm to the ears!
And i like to admit, i know all the songs hehe.
Pressure and Never let this go from the first albulm.
I wanted "My heart" but i know it would not be complete without josh's screamo.
So they didnt play it.
The only exception was beautiful, i teared.


During the only exception. (pics by others, i never took much since i was in standing pen)




I love how the whole crowd just sings the words back to paramore.
I hope they love us.
Oh an extract from an article,

. "I know we took a long time (to come to Singapore). I'm sorry. But, hey, we're here now. And now I really wish we had come sooner," said the 21-year-old breathlessly at one point.

Her comment was met with cheers, leading her to say that the audience was "definitely the loudest crowd" the band had had.

Article


So they say, we're the loudest crowd.
And for that they came back with the most awesome encore ever,
Misery business and then Brick by boring brick.
Ahhh, i love them so much. Im still suffering from paramore withdrawal symptoms.
I want to see them again. Definitely will.
But obviously seated seats alr haha.


Hayley mention paramore coming back for us in less than five years.
Hope they do :D
Ok now some pictures from the gig.














Somone threw the beanie on to the stage, which is ash's friend ethan.
And she wore it. AWESOME LAH! lucky dude.






During "Never let this go" (:


Amazing turn out!! Please come back for us.




LTFB \m/



They actually show the process where ethan threw the beanie and she wore it.
This song is soul-piercing.



Ok tts all. My own pics of this gig will be posted up soon. Im gonna pester
aqilah now haha!
And i never thought i would typed "paramore singapore" in the search box (: