For the past two days, we've been taking pics!!!
including me. yay!! hahahaha. All's been tagged by
khaw haoming!
Thankssss alot manzxzx.
(:
On wednesday went back to school. Supposedly going for the FOC gathering.
But when we're there its like BOOMZ. empty.
Too late. haha!
So we proceed to fc6 and slack. I think its going to be our last so I cherish every
sight and smell of the foodcourt , t19 foyer, the lift, the toilet EVERYTHING haha!
I feel so old looking at people i dont normally see before.
Which is the freshies.
):
So
Miss Rachel khaw bought her DSLR. Guess what?
She dont really know how to use it at first LOL. There's times when i became her
subject!! Expect
pictures ahead~
We had ash's guitar in hand so we strummed the hours waiting for the briefing away :D

Going to miss this food. Thus the expression~~

The gamer for the game called super jump doodle(?)!!


ASH'S FACE IN THE ABOVE PICTURE IS EPIC LOL.
Ni ke yi?? hahahah.
SM! hahah what are you thinking?? its Shalini menon!




I like this
focus on guitar not on us shot! But my face like round eh -.-
I cant smile properly? :(

She must have been
mad at me for not playing her "
Thinking of you" judging by this picture.
LOL.

Another addition to the
DMIT couple collection!! haha. Congrats :D

HELLO
ANNELIS :D

eyeBALL GAZER.

Ending off with yours truly!!
Soon we had our itp briefing and then off to meeting my LO.
I sincerely wrote, I feel nervous on the survey haha.
I really do feel nervous for my ITP ok.
Huixuan decided to buy some stuffs for ITP so we went bugis!!
Didnt saw much things to buy then...
unlike today! i saw so many things i wanna buy ):
Oh today, I followed xuan to scout for her ITP place. We both are short sighted
and i had this certain way of looking at things clearly.
LOL. ok only she knows this.
We didnt get lost! ok except we got lost in the ROXY SQUARE. (her workplace)
who knows theres two of them?!?!
Like
ROXY SQUARE ONE AND
ROXY SQUARE TWO.One minute we're strolling in
ROXY SQUARE ONE and then the next minute.
We're lost in
ROXY SQUARE TWO.
-___________-"
I swear that building have issues.Its so complicated lah. There's one centre..their motto was something like
easiest way to having best education or something like that..
and i added " and the easiest way to get lost " -.-
After roxy squaring, we went to bugis to buy her ITP outfits.
That's when i saw the
military jacket at the mere price of 10 bucks.
Which is like so goddamn bloody nice.
If you know me, you should know how much i've been wanting it. -.-
Too bad i didnt had much cash with me.
Soooo i went home looking like this......