BOO!SCARE YOU PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE CATS!muahahahaha.
anw,this is what i call awesome photography.
I like what it captures. Every little inch of it is so cute :D
On saturday, went to bruce's crib to jam.
From like 2-8pm!!
Alongside kickass mates, mic and ash (:
I dont remember much yet again only remembered i laughed quite alot.
Cause i screwed up the lyrics, annoyed people cause im slow and
oh annoyed people with me. LOL.
Ok so im from band. So what? My music theory still sucks omg.
Maybe cause i dont bother remembering it. Guess what.
I was a
section leader back in my secondary school band HAHAHA.
BETTER BELIEVE IT.
:X
"He was a girl, She was a boy, Cannot make it anymore obvious."Realise the mistake?
LOL.
//
Ok yesterday (Monday)! Went back to school.
I woke up feeling like a zombie. have this very
heavy head feeling and it sucks.
I even dreamt someone ringing doorbell multiple times in my dream.
only to realise.... it wasnt my dream.
The doorbell ringing is REAL and its my brother who's annoyed at my slow response!!
Didnt accompany bruce to check out his guitar overdrive. Sorry!! :X
The funny thing happened today was i never wear SP white shirt
like everyone does. So from a distant, i saw zhenli &gang all waving furiously at me.
Then i was like why are they so happy/enthu at the sight of me?
( like not the usual stuff)When i got closer, they went
"CHEYY! LIYANA LAH"And all blamed me cause they thought i was some chiobu and they wanted
to usher me in the auditorium.
One word,
Laugh
My
Ass
Off.
Eh, i cannot be chiobu meh? hahaha -.-
Bruce accompanied me to guitar practice!! Thanks and yah thanks for sweeping too! hah.
No ideas for the concert still but
when i came, there wasnt any training going on :/
So we practiced a song from our setlist!
And then went back to kaypoh their
FOP at auditorium.
Acted like a freshie and grabbed some food woohooo. I agree
last time's eclair was much nicer.
Went to dine @ clementi and then 189-ed home!
Oh
delconi quek si qi borrowed this awesome wide lens fish eye thingy.
ITS SO AWESOME.... i realised that after some shots.
i want moooooooore ): but i joined in too late that his battery was low ): -emo-
Here's the one thats got me in it.
Only two though T.T


I saw pimping but whatever!
Muahahahah, i have bruce's guitar with me now. muaahahaa.
k bye S=)