Hi ☺ Welcome to my humble galaxy
Hi ☺ |
posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010
title : Last words before camp
Oh today will be Day Zero of FOC camp!!! Already did my packing. More like half of it. Left few more stuffs here and there. Hopefully time will be fruitfully spent during the camp eventhough im already an old bird ): Camp will prolong till monday.Thats like five days wow. I dont like growing up sometimes. Soon, i will be having 6 months of torture but also comes with pleasure. Pleasure of the moolahs of course haha. Not looking forward to ITP at all D: Went to IMM with FCFC to buy some camp stuffs ytd. Rachel cheat me of my money can!! ask me buy "high-end" stuffs. haha! Like the disposable underwear i bought it at like 6 bucks where you can get like at 4 bucks? LOL. Yes im blaming you chel!!! >=( HAHA. ok just joking. APRIL FOOL!! I dont blame you lah :D We also bought this headband which looks like plaits (: au naturale. And as usual, xuan is the one who spotted it. I think im going to start my collection of headbands. Simply love the feeling it gives, those indie/hippy feel (Y) I wanna buy my f21 headband. but sadly, it doesnt sell in that gold/silver chain alr. Sad. Anyways, we're going to wear it tmr. so fuckyeahheadbands :D recently, had wunying's birthday celebration on last saturday. Everyone else had posted the photos on the outing, i shall do it soon too. Im always a lagger in photos. (Y) We didnt k box instead we played pool at cine. Oh, screw you mic for that SNSD comting to sg trick!!! I really was about to jump off my seat. -___-" |