☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010
title : ϟ ϟ One month down.
Hello ☮
Oh no, must not be lazy to update my space here!
so here i am (:
So if youre happy and you know it clap your hands!!! :D -.-


Ok so wazzzuuuppppppp with life so far?
Its been one month of itp!!
Fast or slow?? I gotta say mix of both. ok but mostly kinda slow.
2 months and 3 more weeks to be exact.
But moolahs is coming means new guitar coming soon. HOLY!!!
I AM EXCITED. *throws glitter,ponies, rainbows and elf*
That will be the day of my newborn guitar (:
I hope to spend the day with my awesomes getting my first ever proper guitar...
I've already decided to get bruce's guitar's sibling,
The SAMWICK...sound of it is just ear-gasmic


I've posted up a cover of turn it off ages ago. ok its not ages to be exact but
weeks ago. And tt person go post it up without my knowledge.
I know dont care but im still shy!! :X



I've been visiting vivo for three times this week.
Kinda sick of it.
Pictures...........
so how about it??? ok later.


Life after work wasnt that bad.
There's still life for me... so thumbs up to that i suppose.
Im still gonna hunt down my Vans shoes. Its driving me crazzzzzzy, just insane how much
a shoe can conquer my mind on a daily basis.
Seriously.
Ask my brain!!
Im happy i got to laugh through my week away.
Rachel's been sucha fun sport! LOL.
Always observing her to the max. You guys should try it. Ok i made it sound wrong.
Just her way of talking is hilarious haha.


Huixuan made her muffins ytd and she said it turned out awesome (Y)(Y)
yay you!! and yay me!! for the guidance. RIGHT? HEHE.
During our cupcake attempt, we poured 3 cups of oil..when its supposed to be HALF A CUP.
FUG. Its freaking oily to the max, just by looking at it i can get a HEART ATTACK.
So screw you the person in charge of the baking shop who told us 90ML = 90GRAMMES.
SCREW YOU ϟϟϟ
Ok thats enough screwing, least we know our mistakes. but $$ goes down the
drain...sighs.



This post just sums up everyyything.
Oh i heard about the fred&perry's sale. omg ):
I never go cause yeah you can say im broke now -.-
Oh this week, we didnt session and i feel sad.
Being sad reminds me of all the other things in the whole wide world
that sums up to me feeling SAD. zzzz. Sorry i cant help but do such sadistic things.
I had a pretty reflective week i must say.
Mum's not happy with my dreams. whatever.



k bye.
I ♥ my ☮,★ and ϟϟs dont you??? :D


I SHALL WATCH MY GLEEE


☮ out!