☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, May 02, 2010
title : Weekends flew
Its 11pm already, i wanna blog about saturday/sunday!!
I laughed so much that day hahaha :D


About that dirty book, about me tripping over nothing ( in wunying & xuan 's eyes)
but actually you know the cracks/lines between the tilings on the floor.
my shoe actually trip over that HAHAHAHA =.=
So effing retarded. To the eyes of the people, seems like i trip over air~~
And it happened like twice?? or is it thrice?
LOL. the % of people tripping that is like what... very obscure!!


We also laughed about retarded languages.
Word jumbled up, pronounciations gone all wrong ,about that freaking song stuck inside our heads,
Yes its " EMPIRE STATES OF MIND" alright.
We heard it 3 times while we're in orchard.


And i bought my lightning bolt pin too!
This time in orange :D
I have blue and orange now, feels like i gotta catch em' all!! HAHA -.-
On that night itself, xuan stayed over at my house.
We cooked and eat while watching monster inc!
Next morning, ate nasi lemak mumsie bought for us and also while watching
How to train your dragon!!! :D
I did my chores, while she blogs about me doing it and what i asked her to do..
( go visit her blog: http://www.uuutopia.blogspot.com)
which is to play that food vendor cart which i nvr laid my hands on like ever haha!
Hey, i love my childhood. please dont take tt away from me? =(
shiz i almost forgot im growing up and plus im working tmr.


Life.
So wonderful.




Anyway on 30th april, that somebody lah want act smart nvr announce to me before
nor ask me remember it or put it at fb actually told me it's his birthday.
!!!!
So ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JOHNSTON ABALOS ICO!

May minzy be with you. Dont emo la want act emo only.
If wanna be emo kid slit wrists is included ya know. HAHA just kidding.
p/s : I remember your full name siol hahahah!




I goota go.
Work is tmr.
);

//edit

For the first time ever, I went to a flea at scape park!
I see sooo many gorgeous rings and accessories but with no $ in hand.
Sucha weird exp. haha.
I want go fleas next time, booo!!


p/s: 80 more days!!!!