☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Sunday, June 27, 2010
title : My first Vans romance
Photobucket

ROFL. Look we're NEMOS ☮





Hi!!
So do you miss me? HAH.
ok anyway back to the point of this entry..When was there ever a point?
My entries is always sucha a wordy hot mess...I think...



Anyway, Friday ended up going to haji lane with em' dudes.
Ok i'd like to call them that haha. Shalini, shell and xuan and also her two buddies!!
(:
Two buddies == mingtjun and gibson hahaha.
We met them at the bugis carpark in the dark & xuan wanted us to find em'.
For me it was totally pointless cos all the shadows looks the same to me!!
Blurry ,diff size but mostly blurry.
Did i mention i am short-sighted but i dont really wear specs cos idk..
just dont want to? (I WANT TO WEAR CONTACT LENS!!! Coloured please)



Xuan said look out for a fat guy..
And we're like ok..thats so helpful HAHA.
Soon we saw mingtjun by his car! Hopped in and drove around haji lane
and landed ourselves in a place called Narnia..
Where the witches and lions and wardrobes come to life..
HAHAHA Actually i never even watch narnia..I forgot whats the place called!!
Nirvana? Wth thats a band you doop!.....*checks huixuan post*


Ok so neither does she knows hahahahahhaha.
We ate chicken chop there and its mad aweeesomeeee! *droolssss*
And then we ordered grape..I tried abit uh...and then i wanted no more hah.
So i left there early leaving them and haoming and his gang.
I heard they totally walked out of the place without paying OMG LOL.
They really have bad service over there super bad totally horrible, despicable.
Theres no words to describe it AT ALL...Im gettin' overboard now am i? haha.



OH WHEN I GOT HOME, I SAW A PACKAGE "KARMALOOP" WAITING FOR ME.
I was caught off guard cos i didnt know it took only 5days to reach O.O..I ordered it on sunday morning...Must be the power of DHL.
My bro was like unaware about my ordering of this from the USA, so hes like
Him: *points*" WHATS THAT? HUH??"
I ignored him and got totally excited i screamed!! Really.
I tore the package insides out. ok la only the scotchtape...Then there it was. My first
ever vans romance..(The colour was totally different than the picture and the picture i took of it.
Its DEFINITELY MORE CONCENTRATED NEON -gasps, and idk if thats good-)
Whatever! Im happy cos its in freaking ORANGE!!!! XD



The colour doesnt look like the picture above in real life. I think cameras cant capture the neon-ness? I have no friggin' idea. haha. Thats my josh at the back (:


//



Saturday, we woke up late & lied on the bed while conferencing.
Planned to go to changi airport for the slide!!! But it was sooo out of the way and
the timing is just not right..So we head down to bugis instead..
I meetup with chhel and we went to orchard for a visit..I bought two tops. O_O
Anyway, it got some lightning bolts printed on it so i love it. Been finding that haha.


At the orchard ion, we saw some performance happening down at the ion basement.
It's some nanyang technological university performing arts.
There was one act that was totally awesome!!! Its like one of them beat boxing while
the other on acoustic while singing mainstream songs like
Replay by sean kingston, maroon 5, eenniee meenie miney mo lover mashed up!!!
My face was like O___________________O
Theyre soooooooooooooo good. oh they played 2 is better than 1 too!
Never take any video due to shell being lazy HAHA.
I had good goosebumps most of the time and guess what SHELL had it too!!!
Then they must be DAMN GOOD or something (:


Im totally inspired. I swear.


Ok, so from orchard we met them at plaza sing instead!
Mingtjun and gibson and huixuan in a car came to fetch us and we hunted down
shops for DIY stuffs. But to no avail ): Keep trying xuan!!
Dinner @ Al-azhar and they drove us home!! Thanks :D
Brought rachel aka shell home with me to show her my new kicks...and then her face was also like
"O___O WOW SO BRIGHT NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN."
uhrrrrr, ok lets just leave it to that. Im not going to second guess myself further.


(:


P/s: Thanks mingtjun and gibson for the car ride..(Y) :D