☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010
title : I should learn Mandarin(?sp)

The other time during last friday? (: Credits: shell!



HI !!!!!!
Ok so i feel odd when i never blog for two days. I guess thats good news for me and
for you readers? :D



I was just talking to Sab about pad...and no, not a notepad.
Ok from here onwards, its gonna be RA or wutever rating. If you ain't legal enough to take it..
I guess you should stop here hahaha.
But im just going to blog it out cause its super funny.
Lets talk about this morning first!


So I had stomach ache on and off otw to work. I guessed it wasnt any NORMAL stomach ache.
I decided to go to the provision shop and get me some pad.
The auntie was an old CHINESE AUNTIE.
I asked her "Do you sell pad?"...She went like "se mo? pad se mo?"
Me: " Ni you...se mo..de dong xi..se mo...deng yi xia"
(Yes dont be shock i know some chinese apparently idk what pad call in chinese when its kinda of EMERGENCY!!! D: )


-calls Rachel-
Me: "Eh do you know whats pad in chinese?!??!"
Rachel: "Oh...eh i dont know leh"
Me: "OK nvm haha bye!"

-calls Huixuan-
Me: " WHATS PAD IN CHINESE?"
Huixuan: " WEI ...SHEN ...MIAN"
Me: " WHAT? wei what what?!"
Huixuan: "WEI SHEN MIAN *in slower rate* Walao you ask me to say slowly and loudly.. I in the bus people can hear leh!!"
We: " HAHAHAHAHA"


I just embarassed her lah HAHAHA. without knowing.
but hey its an emeergency D:!!!



The morale of the story is I should totally learn mandarin..Singapore is converting into a mini
Chinese country...no offense!! Let me try blogging in mandarin..ok i rather not cause i think thats
going to piss more people off coz my HANYU PINYIN SUCKS MAX HAHAHA.


When i walked otw back to my office i was thinking..rachel loser seh dont know whats pad in
chinese..but i thought to myself.."Whats pad in malay??".. OMG I DONT KNOW HAHAHA.
Sorry rachel i called you loser in my head. But you do know i dont always mean it.
Only some times..just joking!! I NEVER MEAN IT, REALLY HEH(:



And so the conversation i had with sab was this..
(Sorry this takes a malay person to really understand this convo :/)


★ ϟ Liyana IJ says:
*dk who
*LOL
*should i blog or sleep
*im so tired
*ok if aster blog
*eh whats pad in malay ah? LOLOL

Sabrina Oh! #22 ☆★☆ says:
*LOL
*no idea
*kotek?

★ ϟ Liyana IJ says:
*HAHAHAHAA WTF
*SERIOUS
*WHY SOUND SO
*like some private part

Sabrina Oh! #22 ☆★☆ says:
*LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ ϟ Liyana IJ says:
*"cik saya nak beli satu kotek"
*HAAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Sabrina Oh! #22 ☆★☆ says:
*LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

★ ϟ Liyana IJ says:
*SOUNDS SO FUNNY
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sabrina Oh! #22 ☆★☆ says:
*ade kotek panjang tak?
*LOL!!!!!!!!!!!1

★ ϟ Liyana IJ says:
*I REALLY LMAO
*HAHAHAHA
*YANG BOLEH TERBANG
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sabrina Oh! #22 ☆★☆ says:
*LOL!!!!!!

★ ϟ Liyana IJ says:
*HAHAHA OMG EPIC ϟ ϟ

//


SO funny!!! Ok you know what its been so looooong since i utilise malay language...:/



I wanna talk about monday incident..the hit in the eye of a panda...so epic. You must be there so that you would laugh from that point all the way throughout the bus ride just like me haha! ( shall insert picture here for reference & talk about it mayb in details another time )



Tuesday, I went out with nabilah aisyah, ash and santhiya!! I feel young whenever im with them
cause i feel like im a sec kid all over again :D
We catched up ate wanton noodles and talk about our fav canteen food.
Its such a freaking pity that when our new school renovated our canteen vendors have to be
changed too ): IDK WHY THE HELL THEY MUST DO THAT.
My fav sec school food is no more - insert super sad face-


I should have totally asked for that auntie's number so i would know where they are right now.
TSK!!


Ok i need to sleep.
Tomorrow's thursday..Is this another lengthty post without pics? Oh well.
Bye!!



, Liy.