|
posted : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
title : A note from me about josh.
SINCE I WANNA ACT HARDWORKING.AND JUST HAVE THE SOUNDS COMING FROM MY CUBICLE.Not farting sound or burping or whatsoever.Cause that definitely does not = Goodass/hardworking intern.What i mean is i want people to hear the sound of the clickety clack of my keyboard!!!OK, so i shall talk about the day i bought my first guitar XDI was in the "HOLY CAT IM GETTING A GUITAR" mode all the way. & no i dont wanna say holy cow no more heh.(thanks to aqilah who like left me her classical guitar when i had nothing to practice on :D love ya!!)So we went to bras basah again. The other time was with chhel haoming and xuan.All the shops were closed by then when we go after work.GUITAR SHOPS' TIMING BEST ACCOMODATES TO US (WORKING PEOPLE) ONLY ON WEEKENDS LAH.Believe me, i know theres been mannnny weekends that past. There's bound to be something onmy weekends and i have to delay my guitar shopping.Or my mum wasnt in the mood for me to be going out enjoying..:/ANYWAY!! So i went with bruce and mic.I WAS SOOOO PICKY HAHA. Its like when i enter the shop its as if i enter a dating angency whereyou have to pick guys to date or whom you wish to marry in the future -.-I think they have to put up with my nonsense throughout the whole trip!! HAHA.Like for one scenario,Me: "Omg look at the hummingbird guitar of diff brands, there's like birds on them"Them: "Yah expensive"Me: *stares for very long in admiration and awe* "I think i got things for birds on guitar HAHAHA"So when we went to peninsula cos i cant find anything nice. Its either dont have the mellow sound like bruce's or its too fugging expensively nize. -.-Like this one..*insert picture once i found it*  I KNOW RIGHT SO FUGGING NICE *FAINTS* ): And now i keep comparing this to josh sighs. Its 400 plus close to 500.. Maybe i shouldve just save for this instead. How now? ): I can dream can i...i want this too ): IM SAD LOOKING AT THIS AND I DONT HAVE IT. B1R2U SAID DONT SPLURGE ON ACOUSTIC GUITAR. >=( dissapointed sighsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Moving on!I went into this shop and found my first love... Here's how Josh looks like :D(surprisingly the picture looks nicer...Mine is more to the lightish brown D:)    Bruce: "Eh the body of the guitar like mine..maybe the sound is the same..*strums*"Me: " OMGGGGGGGG YAHHHH *EARS STARTS TO GET HORNY*"( HAHAHA ok maybe im exageratting but it really seduces my hearing LOL)So i grabbed it and starts to speculate the design. I was thinking not that bad.....Me: "Omg like nice leh the sound and it doesnt looks bad...LOOK GOT TREE LEH OMG"(There's a printing of the tree on the head of the guitar)Me: " IMMA GONNA DRAW BIRDS ON THE TREES WHEN I BUY THIS HAHAHA"They: -speechlees-I TOLD YA I GOT ATHANG FOR BIRDS ON GUITARS. IT MAKES IT LOOK NICE. And maybe delude me into thinking its a hummingbird guitar HAHAHAHA. :DI salute if you read till this far. I can go on still but im lazy already and i believe they would be dupedinto thinking im very hardworking already. My cubicle so noisy for the past 30mins?.XOXO,Liy (:
|