
I have not been eating dinner for the past few days.
The only meals i have were cereals and a meal in the afternoon!!
D: :D?
Actually, im lazy to eat dinner cause i have to make up for being lazy going to gym!
Thus saving money too.
EXCEPT ME SHELL AND WUNYING ATE
SLICE OF ICE AT FEP ♥ ♥
We had a chocolate affair,
one being
breakfast in bed and...i forgot the other one but with oreos and lovely
chocolate sauce.
I swear chocolate is the best therapy.
Try it, when youre crying next time stuff yourself with chocolates girls.
Esp girls, dont know about the guys. But do try, it works wonderssss.
GUESS WHAT.
I NEVER SPEND ON ANYTHING TODAY :D *jumps throw glitters*Yesterday, i was kinda on a roll.
I bought myself accesories, V neck coloured shirts and tights.
VNECKS ARE NOT FOR BUTCHES ONLY OK hahah omg.
They say i look like one when i wear it -________-"
I throw in a flowery skirt with it then you people know imma GIRL haha!!
Ok back to topic, I needed someone to control me. Priortise my priority which was my guitar.
I have to spend time on searching the right hubby of mine.
Thus i was restricted on spending most of the time -sad face-
Already thinking of a name to name my hubby!!!!
Tom dick or harry??? ok gosh i have no idea yet. D:
Suggestions anyone...
BREAKFAST IN BED. I dont mind having this literally
for breakfast in bed :X

OREO THINGY i have no idea whats the actual name. :X

The day they both wore the same thing!! LOL or more like combo.

^ Something to cheer me on when i'm dying in work!!

^
Little Miss Chatterbox and Mr happy!!! :D Bought this from 7 eleven.
They come in those balls. you know those turn turn machine
and comes out the balls and you'll be so excited thinking what will you get
and you wanna get a certain one and i was happy i got this two except
the picture look so so SOO much better than the real thing hahahahahaha. ok. yah.
Spasm. I tempted chhel to buy and she really bought HAHAHA.
Imma sucha good influence :X She got mr small and...i forgot who else!

^ Took this the other time sessioning. OK stop giving hayley that look ash haha.
Youre gonna scare her.

^ROFL. Needless to say anything here.

^ ME JUONING

^ Annelis editted it and i
love it!! Ok i dont have photoshop still =(

^ Awesome!!!
Actually i editted some too...let me search for it..
So i just played with the colours...cant do much with picasa.
What do you think?
//


Omg ok its
TGIF yay but i need to sleep and i dont know what to wear.
Help.
D: