☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Monday, June 21, 2010
title : Toy story 3 rocks my socks off!


OMG. I SUPER LOVE THIS MOVIE TO THE MAXIMUM.
Definitely going to be on my top number 1 fav movies ever. I remember watching 1 and 2 when
i was small. Esp toy story 1. The story line gets better as each installment was made.
HOLY CAT!!! I SWEAR IM SO HAPPY I WATCHED IT.
Though its not 3D but its still nice! And i watched it for free cause of rustysocks girl.
HAHA. Its like a must watch.


Imagine...
I didnt watch it in the cinemas...







Im gonna fall into depression.
HAHA.


Ok so i ended up buying the popcorn aka dinner. Sooo much for saving $$.
But for this i guess its worth it :D
Something happened during the movie, and i dont wanna disclose it.
Neither are you rustysocks HAHA :X
Seriously, i dont mind watching it again..thou its a waste of $$ D:



After the movie..From now on, i'll never neglect my toys again.
*hugs domo and eeyore*
FO REAL HAHAHAHA. Im just gonna hug every soft toy i own lah so comfy anyway.
Hope they dont fall off the bed cause of my sleeping rolling habits :X


Ok you people might think im crazy. But i just think im that willing to be nice to
non living things. so get a life yall! HAHAHAH.


I know shut up about the movie already (for those who havent watch)
Im gonna grab my guitar..So should i name it josh after the super hot josh farro? (:
*looks at time*
My nights are forever short lived when you're in working life, zzzz!



SHALL TAKE PICTURE OF MY JOSH SOONZX :D