☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Monday, June 07, 2010
title : Barrage with FCFC
Photobucket


What the hell.
Facebook is being sucha a lagging b....ook!
what are you guys thinking??


Anyway, I know i know i havent upload the vids you all wanted
nor the pictures i promised to myself that i would upload.
hehe.
It's like i would be distracted by tumblr,twitter, or my gleek so yah.


I guess after next week, it would be the end of 2nd month of ITP!
WOAHHH THAT FAST HUR.
Do i want it to go faster, i just want it to stop at the holidays (:
and nvr continue.
Life would be so fabalous~ ok wait, how do you spell it..
FABALOUS FABOULOUS.
=.=
Anyways, last week i managed to went home straight after work
like 1/5 days :X
We went shopping and ate huixuan's butter cookie which is like awesome.
She's into baking so yah lets take chance & suck up to her and she'll bake for you.
HAHA.
Or just go vivo and track her down. *wink wink*


YESTERDAY RULED and oh my so called a daylight virgin visit
to the Marina barrage!
Miscommunication with SHELL and she cabbed down to there instead
when i thought shes going to cab down to jurong east to meet us.
Sorry girl!!! D:


Our picnic ended up becoming like a photoshoot.
Seriously.
hahaha so epic, cause Xuan will be like moving about normally
and i would have accident "tumblr" shots of her and I would shout " WHY YOUUU MOVEE!!"
When shes doing some action at that split second.
She's all fed up shouting at us " WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO"
So i shouted..." strip!!!"


Ok just joking about the stripping. haha!
random much.
And yah Everything's like a tumblr shot without her face in it HAHAHA.
I dont know why but I know i kept taking their bottom half lah.
Like just look at the albulm. *points to my facebook*
Gives me the tumblr feel~~ The pattern and everything.
So there goes our food.. neglected by some bunch of DSLRs.

Photobucket


TUMBLR FEEL :D

Photobucket

Oh, i attempted to jump on shalini's back so she could piggyback me.
But my stoned washed dress is like a puffy skirt and then tight at the bottom,
so i couldnt stretch my leg properly to grab onto her hip..
AND THEN WE ALL CAME TUMBLING DOWN HAHAHA.
The feeling was so hilarious cause i can actually feel me falling down with my legs up
HAHAHA.
And then the group behind us started to laugh at us.
See, we spread joy to the people around us *BEAMS*


I cooked 25 nuggts and 3 hashbrowns..
I wouldnt want to say whats wasted but they say my nuggets was nice yay! :D
I brought mic's ukulele to sing songs over there and camwhore with it.
Thanks mic for the ukulele :X LOL.
Played bad romance and we sang like fools, played Im yours and we sang like fools,
Played Hey soul sister and I sang like a fool hahah!
Cause no one know hey soul sister except for SHELL.
Ended up singing to Shell's itouch all the way till 9pm~~ (:
This is a sign of a kbox date coming up :D

Photobucket

I love this!! Rachel looks like small kid and the colour and everything.
Too bad? my face cant see hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

I look like a butch somehow -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CUTE OCTOPUS KITE !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats a spam-feast for all of you haha.
Ok all in all, I JUST LOVE THE PHOTOGRAPHY so called picnic TRIP HAHA.


Anyway during lunch just now, shell was asked to go meet a client and take photos of a condo.
So i saw her list of things..one of them was "facade"
So i asked whats that?
//
Shell: " Means must take the photo of the building from below to the top those kind"
ME: O__O " You mean like an up-building *thinks of up-skirt*"
We: LOL
ME: " Maybe you should like take a photo of your upskirt then you say to your
supervisor, "This is MY FACADE" "
Shell and me: WTH HAHAHAHA.



The end.
One more thing,