☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Saturday, July 03, 2010
title : Happy birthday A(-ss)qilah!!!!

I love this picture of us, dope.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST AQILAH!!



Its your birthday yesterday. I wished you already so dont say its too late haha :X
(ok i just changed the date to your actual birthday so this post will look nicer haha!)
Hope you enjoyed your day. Youre seventeen!! Im happy that lifes been treating you
well and that now you are surrounded by a great company of friends.
Always remember im here for you and forever missing you. I miss our countless of sleepovers and our little things we do together like watching hannah montana while having mushroom soup.
Lifes always been great with you. I hope you know this & i think you do (:


I remember you told me how we first met
I was in someone house and the first sentence i spoke to you was "Eh do you watch hi-5??" HAHAHAHAA OMG SO EPIC. & ITS YOU WHO REMEMBER.
I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION WHATSOEVER.
Im glad you remember this, its so funny!! I was so chilidish back then eh?
What do you expect from a child anyway.
Anyway from then on we were inseperable since! Well i'd like to say that.
Lets date each other okay when your exams are over :D


Youre like a sister i never had ♥ ♥
Love you and happy seventeen!!!
Our moments will be relived through these photos we took before ^^