☮To Write Stars
Hi ☺
Welcome to my humble galaxy




posted : Monday, July 19, 2010
title : Hi Wassup Assalamualaikum Wei?!?



Omg hi blog.

I never mention that i watched Despicable me on tuesday 13/7 now havent i?
Its soooooo nice. But toy story 3 still the nicest thou dont have the super duper awesomest Agnes and the minions.


I kinda like the one with the beanie. That girl who looked weird in her tutu cos shes not really
feminine? I have a thing for this kinda girls :X no not butch lah just cool like yelyah girl! hahahaha.
I CATCHED IT IN 3D YAY :D


Been going back to school recently cos of my participation in uhmmm that dmit event haha.
Ive been really shy about admitting it. :X
I just dont want ppl to pin hopes or anything...or me pinning hopes on myself hahaha.
Just thought its about time i need some experience and exposure.
Practiced with my fellow participants too, they were awesome in helping me so many tips! (:
I cant hear myself when im flat or pitchy..mayb i can hear for only other ppl? not too sure.
I want to HEAR myself better. I kept annoying Matin with my "pyramid" LOLOL.
DAMN SAD (cos my voice is annoyingly pitchy) BUT FUN :X



And that dude have some serious guitar skills, i mean it.
*looks up*
SOO ALL IN ALL SYAFIQ ASH AND MATIN HELPED ME FOR THE PREP. THANKS GUYS REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! (: really. I really hope all of you could make it!!! Prays for you all.
Thanks haoming and shell for lending their ears too.



On friday,breakeven -- I was nervous. Everyone can see that hahahaha -.-
I shall take those critcs and work on it i promise.
Thanks to all who came down & all the wishes!
I havent say it to all of you if you do read this just know,
YOU DUDES ARE THE BEST PILLAR OF SUPPORT ANYONE COULD HAVE ;D
thanks huixuan for coming down since youre like from a faraway land hahaha!



Weekends, spent it with my family out and about and then Sunday was hell as usal.
Vacuum and mop and vacuum and mop D:
Next weekend theres kinda clash of things..so i dont know how to settle that. Decision decisions, time is money people!!!!! I have no idea wht im bullshitting hahaha.
So to proceed with that plan or that plan or that plan? ):
Aqilah was busy with her projs so didnt get to see her on the weekends...tell me when you can k sis!




I dont like collisions.
I dont like you and me collide.



,Liy